10 Best Contour Stick
Table of Contents
What Is Contour Stick?
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to contour your face, a contour stick is the perfect solution.
Contour sticks are usually dual-ended, with one side containing a contouring shade and the other side containing a highlight shade.
To use, simply apply the contouring shade to the areas you want to define, such as cheekbones and jawline. Then use the highlight shade to brighten up areas like your forehead and nose.
Contour sticks come in a variety of formulas, from cream to powder. So whether you have dry or oily skin, there’s a contour stick out there that’s perfect for you.
And because contour sticks are so easy to use, they’re great for beginners who are just starting to experiment with contouring.
So if you’re looking for the best contour stick, there’s no need to look any further – contour sticks are the way to go!
10 Best Contour Stick
#1 NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Wonder Stick, Highlight & Contour – Light
|Brand||NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP|
About this item
- Highlight and Contour: The Wonder Stick is our ultimate dynamic duo; Creamy, blendable highlight on one side and contour on the other makes creating a sculpted makeup look easy
- Contour/Highlight Made Easy: Apply the lighter shade to the highest points of the face, swipe the deeper shade along its natural contours, then blend well
- Face From Foundation To Finish: Complete your makeup look with our full line of face products to aid in color correction and coverage from concealer, blush, bronzer, foundations and contouring to palettes and powders
- Cruelty Free Cosmetics: We believe animals belong in our arms, not in a lab; All of our makeup is certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty free brand; We don’t test any of our products on animals
- Discover NYX Professional Makeup: Try all of our professional makeup products today from eyeshadow, eyeliner, and false lashes to liquid lipstick, lip gloss, primer, concealer, setting sprays and eyebrow makeup
#2 Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Conceal and Contour Brown Where’s Walnut?,1.1 Ounce (Pack of 1),806
|Brand||Wet n wild|
About this item
- In one swipe you can get catwalk-ready cheekbones, naturally flushed cheeks or an insanely glowy complexion.
- Toss one of these in your purse or pocket and you’ll be camera-ready in less time it takes to double tap.
- Multi-use sticks that conceal, highlight, contour and add a pop of color to the cheeks! Easy to control design with precise application!
- Available in: Strobe, Contour, Conceal and Blush.
#3 KIKO MILANO – Cream Contour Stick | Creamy Texture and Matte Finish Contouring Stick | Cruelty Free Makeup | Hypoallergenic | Professional Makeup Contour | Made in Italy (Hazelnut)
About this item
- Contouring stick with a matte finish. The soft and creamy texture ensures great coverage and excellent blendability.
- Certain features are spotlighted thanks to a well-balanced play on contrasts. The face is sculpted and proportional. Perfect for contouring.
- Apply to the outer eye rim and blend using the applicator at the base of the pencil or with an eye contour brush
#4 Palladio BUILD + BLEND Foundation Stick, Contour Stick for Face, Professional Makeup for Perfect Look, 0.25 Ounce (Mocha)
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP STICK FOUNDATION – Achieve buildable medium coverage with this ultra-blendable creamy formula for a natural shine-free finish. Our comfortable, long wearing foundation promotes healthier, more supple skin with a powerful infusion of Hyaluronic acid and wont streak or settle into fine lines. Available in 10 shades.
- HOW TO USE: Apply Foundation starting at the center of the face around the nose, chin, and forehead, use a fingertip or a foundation brush to blend to a seamless finish.
- USE IT ANYWHERE – this cream foundation stick is perfect for home and for on-the-go and traveling – portable perfection, take it with you anywhere
- BOTANICAL AND VITAMIN INFUSED COSMETICS: Infused with nourishing skincare ingredients like ginseng, chamomile, gingko biloba, aloe, and Hyaluronic Acid that helps to moisturize skin. Ginseng and Gingko extracts, aid in reducing the look of fine lines, large pores and other imperfections. Aloe Vera and Chamomile extracts soothe and moisturize the skin while evening its complexion.
- CLEAN BEAUTY: We believe that what you put on your body is as important as what you put in it Our products are saturated with antioxidant vitamins like A, C, D and E; and powerful botanicals to help nourish your skin We are 100% Paraben and Cruelty-free
#5 Wet n Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick Medium/Tan, 0.28 Ounce (Pack of 1), (752A)
|Brand||Wet n wild|
About this item
- Contouring made easy and portable
- His amazing highlighting and contouring stick is dual-ended for precise application to easily enhance your features.
- The contouring shade helps define and chisel while the highlighter illuminates your best features.
- Contouring made easy and portable! This amazing highlighting and contouring stick is dual-ended for precise application to easily enhance your features. The contouring shade helps define and chisel while the highlighter illuminates your best features.
#6 FOCALLURE 2 Pcs Mineral Cream Contour Stick,Moisturize Highlighter and Bronzer Pen,Non Stick Face Brightens & Shades Pencil,Long Lasting & Smooth Gliding Face Illuminator Makeup,Medium
|Coverage||Medium, Light, Full|
About this item
- Face Contouring Makeup Kit: FOCALLURE contour stick has curated a collection of shades that will keep your skin looking effortlessly bronzed, luminous, and fresh-faced—all for on the go. This two-piece kit with shades that bronzer and glow makes getting your fresh-faced, healthy, glow-on super quick and easy.
- Create 3D Makeup Effect: This contour stick set has a radiant bronzer and a shimmering highlighter to give skin a warm, natural glow. It melts beautifully into skin, never feeling sticky or greasy, and gives skin a revived and youthful look.
- Long Lasting & Waterproof Contour Makeup: This professionally contour kits can for an expert look that lasts for hours on end. The non-greasy, water-resistant formula won’t cake, crease, or clog pores, so you get makeup, definition & coverage that lasts.
- Perfect Gift: This contour stick set can be used as a gift for good friends and family. It will be an ideal for girls or ladies on Daily use, Birthday Party,Cosmetic Show,Dance Party and Wedding Makeup and more.
- How to Use: Applied it to the bridge of the nose,forehead,brow lines,chin,vest line,clavicle , brow bones, temples or anywhere you need to light or shades,lip line to create a three-dimensional makeup.
#7 Highlight Contour Stick, 2 in 1 Makeup Shading Stick, Face Highlighters Sticks, Concealer Contour Highlighter Stick,Cruelty Free Makeup,double-end face concealer contouring sticks cream (01)
About this item
- Light Texture: Lightweight paste texture, it is very easy to push away when applied on the face, it will not clump on the face, and the covering effect is very good.
- Double ended 2 in 1 highlight and contour accurtet Contour Stick has a creamy finish that effortlessly covers contours, highlights and contours. Creamy, blendable highlight on one side and contour on the other makes creating a sculpted makeup look easy.
- Longlasting&Waterproof: With waterproof ingredients, you can still maintain a beautiful makeup without falling off if you sweat after exposure to water or exercise. This ensures that your makeup will last for a long time.
- Easy to Apply: Like a pen, you only need to spin out an appropriate paste, hold it and gently apply it on the face or the parts that need to be used, and you can get the perfect concealer and trimming effect.
- Find your look with Contour Stick Contour Stick,Spell Guarantee a flawless complexion. Mit this professional selection of cool and warm colors you manage the perfect Contouring.
#8 Go Ho Contour Stick,Blush Stick,Highlight Stick,3 In 1 Set for Cheeks&Lips,Face Foundation Makeup for Daily Wear- Shimmer Highlighter,Rose Blush & Contour Concealer
|Color||Contour Stick + Highlighter Beam + Rose Blush|
About this item
- Rotation Design — Makeup Sticks Set,the stick head has a slightly curved,making it more smooth.The design of the makeup stick is easy to use, you just roate it out to apply. It gives a multidimensional sculpted look, help to create a perfect makeup look.
- Shading Contour Stick — After finishing bottom makeup, use shimmer stick on the “T” parts/dark heavy parts, in order to reach natural fusion effect with skin. The shimmer stick recommended using on bridge of the nose, forehead, brow lines, chin,vest line, clavicle,and lip line.
- Highlighter Shimmer Stick — The subtle, illuminating face highlighter imparts light-reflecting luminosity without any harsh glitter or heavy sparkle. The result is glowing skin that looks naturally dewy and radiant.
- Smooth Blush — Apply easily,matte color is very practical, and it is not easy to smudge,fits the skin and high pigment. One stick make your deep and three-dimensional makeup more charming.
- Vegan,Cruelty Free Perfect Gift — Our Makeup Stick Set is Safe and made of mild and non irritating natural materials.This makeup set makes skin look brighter,hydrated and glowing. The compact design makes it more convenient to carry out, and can also be used as a gift for relatives and lover.
#9 L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Longwear Shaping Stick Foundation, 412 Espresso, 1 Tube, 0.32 Ounce
About this item
- Stick Foundation With Spf: Achieve a perfectly sculpted look with buildable, medium to full coverage that lasts up to 24 hours; The creamy, glide-on formula of Infallible Shaping Sticks melts into skin and provides weightless, long-lasting coverage
- Infallible Face Makeup: Everything from the Infallible foundations, contour kits, and powders are professionally formulated for an expert look that lasts for hours on end, so you get color, definition and coverage that lasts
- The Foundation Of Your Look: From BB creams to blush, L’Oréal face makeup has everything you need; Highlight to illuminate your look, use concealer to hide imperfections or apply contouring makeup for enhanced, defined features
- Because You’re Worth It: L’Oréal Paris helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks and much more
- Perfect To Pair With: Try with our Infallible Longwear Blush Shaping sticks for natural-looking flushed cheeks that last up to 24 hours
#10 ONLYOILY double-end contour highlighter stick contour stick,face highlighter, contour makeup contouring sticks cream concealer (1)
About this item
- Highlight and Contour: Creamy, blendable highlighter on one side and contour bronzer on the other makes it easy to create a sculpted and flawless makeup.
- Multifunctional: With this Cream Contour Stick, you can not only Create a natural 3D makeup look, you can also applied it to your body to create or highlight abs or clavicle. Waterproof long-lasting effect.
- How to Use: Apply the bronzing shade to the sides of the nose, the cheek cavities, and the chin line with a modeling pen. Use the lighter shade to raise the hue in the middle of the nose, over the cheekbones, the brow bone, the center of the forehead.
- Natural Gentle Formula: Our contour stick is made of natural & non-toxic ingredients that will not cause irritation even to sensitive skin. You can simply wash it off at the end of the day with makeup remover or cleanser.
- Perfect Gift: This contour stick or set is a great choice as a gift to your friends and family. It’s ideal for girls or women for Daily use, Birthday Party, School Prom, Dancing Party , Wedding Makeup and more.
Is Contour Stick Worth It?
When it comes to contouring, there are a lot of different products on the market. But if you’re looking for something that’s easy to use and gives you a natural look, then a contour stick is your best bet.
Here’s what you need to know about contour sticks and why they’re the best contouring option out there.
Contour sticks are super easy to use. Just swipe them on where you want to create shadows and contours, then blend with a brush or your fingers.
The result is a natural-looking contour that doesn’t look like you’re wearing a lot of makeup.
Another benefit of contour sticks is that they’re very versatile. You can use them to contour your face, neck, chest, and even your body.
And because they come in such a wide range of shades, you can find one that’s perfect for your skin tone. Whether you’re fair-skinned or have deep skin tones, there’s a contour stick out there for you.
So if you’re looking for an easy-to-use contouring product that gives you natural-looking results, then go for a contour stick! You won’t be disappointed.
Who is Contour Stick For?
Many people think contouring is only for people with perfect skin who want to look like they have cheekbones for days. That’s simply not true!
Contouring is a makeup technique that can be used by anyone who wants to enhance their natural features or create the illusion of having different features all together.
And the best part is that all you need is a contour stick!
Contour sticks are versatile tools that can be used to create a wide range of looks, from subtle and natural-looking to dramatic and glam.
So, whether you’re a contouring novice or a contouring pro, there’s a contour stick out there for you!
How to Shop For The Best Contour Stick?
When it comes to contouring, there are a lot of different products on the market to choose from. powders, liquids, creams, and even contour sticks. So, how do you know which one is right for you?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a contour stick:
What is your skin type? If you have dry skin, you’ll want to avoid contour sticks that are too drying or that contain alcohol.
If you have oily skin, you’ll want to stay away from sticks that are too greasy or that will clog your pores.
What is your desired effect? Are you looking for a natural contour or a more dramatic look? The answer to this question will help you narrow down your options.
Contour sticks come in a variety of shades and formulas, so there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for you.
What is your budget? Contour sticks can range in price from under $10 to over $50. By knowing how much you’re willing to spend, you can further narrow down your options.
Once you’ve considered these factors, it will be easier to find the best contour stick for your needs. With so many great products on the market, there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for you!
Does contour stick go on before or after foundation?
When it comes to contouring, there are a few schools of thought. Some people prefer to contour before they apply foundation, while others contour after their foundation is in place.
So, which approach is the right one?
Generally speaking, contouring before foundation will give you a more natural look. This is because it’s easier to blend the contour stick into your skin before your foundation has been applied.
However, contouring after foundation can be a good option if you want a more dramatic contoured look.
Just keep in mind that it can be harder to blend the contour stick into your skin when your foundation is already in place.
Ultimately, there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to contouring. It’s all about finding what works best for you and your skin type.
If you’re not sure where to start, we suggest trying both techniques and seeing which one gives you the results you’re looking for.
How do I know where to contour my face?
Contour sticks are a great way to contour your face without having to use a lot of different products. When choosing a contour stick, it is important to find one that is the right color for your skin tone.
The best contour stick will be a few shades darker than your natural skin tone.
It is also important to find a contour stick that is easy to blend. Once you have found the perfect contour stick, follow these steps to contour your face.
First, apply the contour stick to the areas of your face where you want to create shadows. These areas include the hollows of your cheeks, your jawline, and the sides of your nose.
Next, use a damp sponge or brush to blend the contour stick into your skin.
Finally, apply concealer or foundation over the areas you contoured to help set the makeup and give your face a natural-looking finish.
How do I choose a contour stick shade?
Contour sticks can be a great way to contour your face without having to worry about too much powder or product.
However, with so many contour stick shades on the market, it can be difficult to know how to choose the best one for your skin tone.
The first step is to decide whether you want a cool or warm contour shade. If you have fair skin, a cool contour shade will help to create definition without looking too harsh.
For medium skin tones, a warm contour shade will add a bit of color and depth. If you have olive or dark skin, you can contour with either a cool or warm shade, depending on the result you want to achieve.
Once you’ve determined the right undertone for your contour stick, the next step is to choose the right shade.
For fair skin, look for a contour stick that’s one or two shades darker than your natural skin tone.
For medium skin, choose a contour stick that’s two to three shades darker than your natural skin tone. And for dark skin, opt for a contour stick that’s three to four shades darker than your natural skin tone.
By following these simple tips, you’ll be sure to find the best contour stick shade for your complexion.
How We Chose The Best Contour Sticks
Before choosing any brand, we scour the web and all the biggest e-tailers to ensure we know all the available options on the market. We look at customer reviews, star ratings, brand ethos, processes, materials, accessibility, and so much more. We weigh the pros and cons, so you don’t have to, helping you make informed shopping decisions.
Check out some of our other curated lists you might like: