Overview of Soxy
Soxy is a premium lifestyle brand, offering colorful and unusual socks for men and women, along with men’s belts, shoes, and laces. This direct-to-consumer brand is available exclusively online. Our Soxy socks review will give you an in-depth look at their products, sock subscription, customer ratings, and order information to help you make the right purchase decision.
Soxy was founded and introduced in 2014 by two brothers, Albert and Boris Vaisman. The brand is popular on Instagram and focuses on Internet marketing. Since its beginning, Soxy has escalated rapidly into success, selling over 1, 000, 000 pairs to men and women across the United States and 40 countries. Soxy’s monthly sock subscription, Sock Club, is #1 in the world. We’ll talk about the cool perks of their sock subscription later on in this Soxy socks review.
Soxy designs go against the norm, with socks, shoes, and belts conveying freedom of self expression and individuality that continues to draw attention across the world. Their brand mission is to generate 1,000,000 compliments by empowering customers to express their personalities through fashion (whoa, that’s a lot of compliments).
Design and Manufacturing
The Vaisman brothers travelled across the globe searching for the best manufacturing partners that would meet their ethical and quality standards. Their socks are manufactured in South Korea with 200 needles to create intricate patterns and designs. Soxy socks contain 80% Combed Cotton, 15% Polyester and 5% Spandex.
Soxy footwear is produced by Bold Society Shoes in Guimaraes, Portugal. Their shoes are handmade with premium Italian leather and suede. Soxy belts are handmade in one of the oldest family-run factories in São João da Madeira, Portugal, using Italian leather and suede of equal quality.
- Unique and original socks available in variety of cuts, styles, and patterns
- Comfortable, high quality, and durable socks
- Premium Italian leather and suede shoes
- Ships to 40 countries worldwide
- Extensive Sock Club benefits
- Products are reasonably priced
- Limited choices for basic and one-colour socks
- Sock patterns and may be considered too bizarre or out there
- No traditional and non-colour options for dress shoes
- Offers only one style of sneaker in three colors
- No retail locations
Soxy Socks Review
Soxy offers athletic, dress, casual, no show, and compression socks. Most of their socks are lively and stylishly brazen. Their designs feature bright colours in six exciting pattern categories:
- Polka Dot
To write this Soxy socks review, I explored their site and went through all its sections. Their extensive sock variety has the potential to be overwhelming, but the socks are helpfully organized by type, pattern, and color. I’m really into these Fun Orange Leopard Print Socks. The orange cuff accentuates the spots, and I can imagine their funky jungle vibes livening up a pair of brown loafers.
All socks produced by Soxy are manufactured with ultrasoft combed cotton, making them nice and cozy. Reinforced heel and toe areas are double-stitched for durability and long-lasting wear. They’re designed with stay up technology, with the right amount of elasticity that keeps them in place all day. The socks have rip protection, which reinforces areas that experience the most wear and tear. Soxy socks are prewashed, dried, and ironed to prevent further shrinking by 95%. Huh, interesting. I wonder how they got that exact figure.
One size fits all is a convenient feature of these socks (unless you have unusually small or large feet). The socks are affordable at $12 per single pair or $45-$55 for bundles of four or five.
Soxy Shoes Review
Soxy offers Italian leather and suede dress shoes for men that are handmade in Portugal. The shoes feature accented bold colors on the laces and outsoles that blend in or contrast their multi-colored socks. Soxy dress shoes are available in classic Wingtip, Double Monk, and Loafer styles. They’re priced at $209 per pair, currently reduced from the original pricing of $249.
Soxy also sells men’s sneakers, designed with Italian leather and handmade in Portugal. The minimalist sneakers come in one style, featuring a white rubber outsole and comfortable, lightweight EVA insole. Soxy sneakers are available in red, blue, and white exterior colours, priced at $159.
Soxy Belts Review
Compared to Soxy’s shoes and socks, their belts provide a more subtle accent. Handmade using high quality Italian leather and suede, they add another level of individuality to your outfit. Soxy belts cost $70 and are currently on sale for $49. Soxy has leather belts in brown, black, grey, and nude, while suede options are available in blue, red, brown, and grey. All belts feature a semi-shine silver buckle like the one pictured below.
Soxy Subscription Review
As a member of the Sock Club, you get five new release pairs of socks delivered to your door every month, plus a bonus pair at checkout. The flexible subscription includes tons of fun benefits:
- You can choose for your socks arrive monthly, every 2 months, or every 3 months
- You can change the frequency of your delivery or cancel at any time
- You will never have a repeat on a pair of socks
- If you are unhappy with a pair included in your delivery, Soxy will send you free socks on your next delivery date
- Soxy ships for free
- You can save $10 on each shipment
- You have premium access to Soxy’s collections
The Soxy VIP subscription normally costs $60 and is available now for $50. This is definitely a great option if you love collecting socks, or if you keep losing them. While writing this Soxy socks review, it occurred to me that their subscription may not be worth it if you’re not obsessed with socks.
Soxy shoes and sneakers are true to size, available in sizes 6-16. Men’s socks are one size fits all which encompasses size 7-13 US, 40-46 EU & 6-12 UK. Women’s socks are also one size fits all which covers size 5-10 US, 36-41 EU & 3-8 UK. Soxy belts come in two sizes: Small (28-35) and Large (36-42).
Soxy Social Media
Soxy is prevalent on Instagram with over 170k followers. Their posts are engaging, featuring fashionable sock and shoe combinations. The Soxy blog publishes How-To sock guides and What to Wear style guide articles, like how to wear a beanie and what to wear to an interview.
Soxy Socks Review: What Do Customers Think?
Soxy has a remarkable review rating of over 80% of all customers. An extensive amount of 5-star ratings can be found on their website, and the brand has a 4.5/5 rating on Trustpilot. Customers consistently compliment the comfort of Soxy’s socks and talk about how original the designs are. They also say that customer service is very responsive and that orders were received quickly.
Are Soxy Products Worth It?
To sum up this Soxy socks review: given how fair their prices are, especially for luxury shoes and belts, we think the products are worth buying. The quality of Soxy products is evident, given all the glowing customer feedback. If you want to show up to work or a party and have people complimenting (or laughing at) your socks, they can function as a talking point in and of themselves. Soxy’s bold designs are not for everyone—some people just want plain socks, nothing fancy. To each their own!
Soxy Promotions & Discounts
Soxy is currently offering their 2020 Sock Special, where customers get a free pair of socks on orders over $50. You can also take their sock quiz to see if you qualify for a free bonus pair of socks.
Where to Buy Soxy
Soxy is only available online through their website. This is fine if you’re looking to buy socks, since the majority of retail stores don’t allow you to try those on before buying them anyway.
If you’re considering a pair of Soxy shoes, you won’t be able to try them on before buying. Even though shoes can be returned if they don’t fit properly, having to ship them back and wait for a new pair would be a hassle.
- All orders are shipped from warehouses located in either Los Angeles or Toronto, delivered to 40 countries worldwide
- Orders are accompanied by an e-mail message sent to the consumer upon receipt of the order; a second email is sent to the consumer with notification of shipment and tracking information
US & Canada
- Orders are shipped within the US are shipped first-class mail by USPS with 3-5 business days for delivery
- Canadian orders are shipped via Canada Post Expedited with 1-4 days for delivery
- Overnight shipping is available to US and Canadian customers
- Shipping is free on orders over $50 with a $5 fee for orders under $50
- International orders are shipped by Canada Post International Service with 5-15 days for delivery
- International orders over $50 are charged an additional fee of $5.00, and orders under $50 are charged $10
- Bonus socks are included on orders over $50
- Return items must be unworn, undamaged and in re-sellable condition and must have all original packaging
- Shoes must have no creases, signs of wear and clean
- Return items must have all original packaging
- Socks that have been worn cannot be returned
- Returns are accepted after 14 days of delivery
- Returns are not accepted without prior approval from the customer service center via email
Information on products, shipping, and returns can be obtained through: