Mattresses can range in price from $150 to more than $5000, depending on the quality you’re looking for. To guide you in this important process, we’ll break down the best mattresses for you.
Puffy Lux Mattress
- Puffy makes one of the best mattresses on the market. Produced made in the US, customers say it’s like sleeping on a cloud. Featured on Consumer Reports, Puffy LUX is ranked the most comfortable mattress by multiple review sites. In addition to comfort, sleepers experience less back pain and feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Cloud Technology. Puffy comes with a Lifetime Warranty & 101 Night Free Trial with a Money Back Guarantee.
- Excellent value for the money for a top quality mattress, Puffy’s Cloud Foam provides pressure relief, sleeps cool, and conforms to the body. Puffy is the only mattress that comes with a Stain Resistant Cover.
- The top layer is a Cooling Cloud Pressure Relief Foam. This is known to give you that sleeping on a cloud feeling. The middle Plush Cloud layer actively adjust to your body for maximum comfort. It includes a Climate Adaptive middle layer which prevents temperature fluctuations. Its bottom layer is a Firm Core Support Foam. All layers are CertiPUR-US Certified.
Check out our full review of the Puffy mattress and Puffy Lux mattress.
Get $300 OFF PUFFY LUX
- The Purple mattress is made of hyper-elastic polymer, and unlike the other best mattresses on the market, it doesn’t contain memory foam. The top layer feels different, and it springs back very quickly.
- The Purple mattress comes with a limited warranty. Its top layer does have a bounce to it, which is unique in and of itself.
- The top layer consists of their known Hyper-Elastic Polymer™ Smart-Comfort Gel Grid. In addition, the bottom layers consist of polyurethane foam.
- Leesa is one of the best mattresses you can get, providing a soft bed for a good night sleep. The cooling layer works decently providing a good feel overnight.
- The Leesa does have a bit of a smell to it compared to other memory foam mattresses. However, overall it is a good choice for a mattress due to its supportive feel.
- The top layer consists of Avena® Perforated Foam. The bottom layers are Polyurethane Memory Foam.
- Nectar produces one of the best mattresses, with their premium spring mattress that goes away from the memory foam feel. It contains individually wrapped coils, edge, and lumbar support system with a cotton cover.
- Nectar comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Delivery time can be 1 week from the date you place an order.
- Top layer is a cotton pillow top immediately followed by a high quality memory foam layer. Middle layer consists of individually wrapped coils. The base consists of a steel coil system for support.
- Tempur-Pedic Adapt offers good support and cool temperatures with its smart climate system. Cover is a premium fabric super-stretch cover with upholstered sides. The Tempur-Pedic Adapt is designed to give you even weight distribution across your body.
- Tempur-Pedic Adapt is on the pricier side of mattresses in our Top 10, with a king coming in at $2,699. Warranty is a Limited 10 Year Warranty.
- Top cover contains cool to touch technology. Top foam layer is considered to be extra-soft to provide comfort and support. Base layers contain their original Tempur-Pedic support foam layer. Overall firmness of this mattress is a medium.