2022 Beauty and Skincare Gift Guide
Table of Contents
2022 Beauty and Skincare Gift Guide Roundup
If building beauty and skincare routines is one of your favorite pastimes, chances are you’re probably quite good at stuffing your friends’ stockings with the best products.
But you also deserve to unwrap some exciting things. If you have a loved one asking for your wishlist this holiday season, send them this beauty and skincare gift guide so they can pick out a few surprises!
Luvmehair has a wide selection of short, medium, long, and extra long straight, wavy, and curly wigs—and everything in between. All of their wigs are made from 100% real human hair, and they have a selection of glueless, wear & go, headband wigs, and more.
They ship worldwide, so really, the brand is a great choice for anyone who wants a natural-looking wig made from virgin human hair.
- Buy one, get one free on select wigs with code BOGO
- Take up to $100 off on select items
- Select items on flash sale for $80
- Free US shipping over $39
- 50% off on select items
- And more! Head over to the website to check out individual sales
SeoulCeuticals makes affordable Korean skincare. It’s a great option for those in need of brightening, moisturizing, or skin-perfecting products but don’t want to spend a fortune.
They stay true to Korean skincare rituals thanks to their partnership with Ella Cho, a product consultant with plenty of experience in K-beauty.
- Subscribe to any products & save 15%
- Sign up for the newsletter to get 20% off
- Bundle your products for up to 35% off
- Free shipping for all US orders
#3 The Inkey List
The Inkey List is here for your hair and skin care needs. From cleansers to scalp treatments, this cosmetic company offers hassle-free solutions to help people look their best.
They prioritize brand transparency, as they believe that buyers should be well informed when it comes to basic self-care knowledge.
The Inkey List Deals:
- 30% off sitewide Cyber Monday sale
- Free US shipping over $35
Tatcha cruelty-free and exceptionally high-quality products are the end-all to indulgent skincare, from the gorgeous packaging to the feel-good application process and the luxurious ingredients inside.
In recent years, Asian skincare has become all the rage. Many Japanese and Korean cosmetics brands have taken the market by storm—and for good reason. Tatcha has rightfully garnered international acclaim for its line inspired by traditional Japanese beauty rituals.
- 25% off select bestsellers
- 25% off sitewide + free gifts on orders over $100 with the code CYBER22
Delivering apothecary skincare made with natural essences, oils, and extracts, Kiehl’s was one of the first on the scene. Setting up shop at 13th St and 3rd Ave in New York City, the company’s founder, John Kiehl, mixed up natural, effective concoctions.
- 30% off sitewide and in-store (with some exclusions)
- 50% off select bestsellers
- Free shipping on orders over $50
Biossance is a clean, natural, and sustainable skincare company. Its effective products are safe for sensitive skin, despite their potency. The company’s formulation standards are so strict that its product will never contain items from a list of over 2k toxic ingredients.
The brand’s collection has expanded to include dozens of products that feature the moisturizing and complexion-boosting ingredient. These skincare options include hydrating hand sanitizers, lightweight cleansers, protective sunscreen, and more.
- Free shipping on all US orders
- 30% off sitewide with the code GIVE30 (with some exclusions)
- Sign up for emails and take 20% off your first order
#7 Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth is a clinical skincare line that specializes in innovative products that offer drastic results. Offering solutions to all common skin concerns and conditions, the brand’s line currently includes more than 100 products.
The brand gets its name from its owner, Peter Thomas Roth, who pulls skincare inspiration from his Hungarian roots. Combining traditional practices with innovative technology, the result is unique, powerful, and effective cleansers, masks, peels, and more.
Peter Thomas Roth Deals:
Check out the brand’s Special Offers tab and enjoy 60% off on select bestsellers with the code CYBER2022.
#8 Tata Harper
Tata Harper creates handmade, non-toxic skincare products that encourage health and luxurious self-care. All products are 100% natural and free of GMO, toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, and synthetic chemicals.
Tata Harper Deals:
- Online limited time sales
- Sweaters marked down to $29
- Boots offered for 60% off
- Up to 60% off Cyber Monday deals
- And more! Check out the brand’s Holiday Deals tab
Odacité emphasizes the concept of healthy beauty with its line of clean, natural, and vegan skincare.
Fusing the effective, science-backed nature of French skincare with refreshing California culture, the brand packs high-quality, pure ingredients from around the globe into its toxin-free formulas.
- 25% off sitewide, no code necessary
- Free Eye Serum with orders over $150
- Free shipping on all US orders over $49
#10 Josie Maran
Josie Maran features a line of natural and organic skincare and makeup products, all of which contain sustainably sourced argan oil. Skincare like cleansers, serums, and creams are popular choices, alongside body washes and self tanners.
You can complete your routine with their makeup options for a natural look, from dewy foundations to bronze-y eyeshadows
Josie Maran Deals:
- Free samples with each purchase
- Free shipping over $50
- Free shipping on your first purchase (sign up for emails)
- Rewards program
Ask the community or leave a comment