VaporFi Vapes Review
Table of Contents
VaporFi is a one-stop-shop for all manner of vapers—from newbies to seasoned pros. The brand sells products associated with vaping, including electronic vaporizers, accessories and eLiquids. This VaporFi vapes review features devices containing nicotine, an addictive and legally regulated substance.
Please note the legal age to purchase vaporizers and e-cigarette devices in the US is currently 21. In Canada, age restrictions and regulations of these products vary by province.
The following VaporFi vapes review will cover key elements of the brand and its products, in order to help you make an informed purchase decision.
Overview of VaporFi
Vaporfi was established in 2010 in Miami Lakes, Florida. The brand was born out of a need to provide customers with better made and higher quality vaping products. A Vaporfi vapes review revealed that most products on their website are produced by over 40 independent companies.
All eLiquids carried by VaporFi are 100% USA made. Products sold through VaporFi are tested at third-party lab facilities to ensure quality, consistency, purity and potency. VaporFi is committed to providing their customers with high-quality products and services. All company products test at or under the federally-approved level of 0.3% THC concentration.
- VaporFi is a one-stop shop for all vape and vape-related products, making it easy for the newbie vaper to get started
- Instructional videos and vaping tips are available on VaporFi’s website
- Each VaporFi product has a Certificate Analysis detailing third party test results in areas of quality, purity and potency
- VaporFi offers a wide array of e-liquid flavors which customers can mix and personalize based on preference
- VaporFi customers receive a 5% discount on auto-delivery orders
- Free shipping on all orders within the US
- VaporFi offers customer support 24/7
- All VaporFi products come with warranty and a money-back guarantee
- Certain devices for sale at VaporFi require the additional purchase of a wall adapter
- VaporFi is not responsible for shipments once they leave the US
- Many customer complaints about poor delivery times and unacceptable customer service
- The VaporFi website is difficult to navigate; certain products appear to be in stock but clicking on them takes you nowhere
Before continuing with this VaporFi vapes review, it is our responsibility to note several health advisories recently issued concerning the dangers and risks associated with vaping. In the time since vaping practices emerged as a beneficial alternative to traditional smoking, many health issues and injuries have been reported. The adolescent community in particular has an increased risk of disease, injury, and even death due to vaping.
As of January 21, 2020, there were a total of 2,711 hospitalized cases related to lung injuries caused by vaping and/or the use of e-cigarettes within the US. Of these instances, 60 deaths were confirmed. It is believed that this vape-related epidemic is currently in decline thanks in part to increased public awareness of the dangers related to vaping.
The US Food and Drug Administration offers a series of urgent recommendations to all individuals in relation to the use of vaping and vape-related products. These instructions include:
- Cease vaping with products containing any levels of THC whatsoever
- Do not modifying or mixing vape products purchased from retail locations
- Avoid all use of vape products purchased off the street or from a possible illicit source
VaporFi Sense Orbit Review
The Sense Orbit Vape is the first system to be explored in this VaporFi vapes review. Considered very user-friendly, the Orbit is an ideal choice for all vaper levels.
The system costs $18.95-$22.95 and includes 6 components:
- 1 vape device: this durable design is made from zinc-aluminum alloy, has a 2.5 mL capacity, and is available in red, gray, blue or rainbow
- 1 0.6 ohm mesh coil: in order to customize your vape experience, the system is also compatible with a 1.1 ohm coil
- 1 micro USB cable
- 1 spare rubber plug
- User manual
- Warranty card
The Orbit design offers several extras including:
- 3 output options: soft, normal, hard
- Ergonomic mouthpiece
- Intuitive firing button
- LED battery life indicator
VaporFi Rocket3 Starter Kit Bundle Review
Selling for $74.99-$123.99, the Rocket3 Starter Kit bundle includes the following items:
- 1 Rocket 3 tank (3.5 mL capacity) with pre-installed 0.5 ohm atomizer, available in black, purple, red, blue, white and stainless steel
- Rechargeable battery (2500 mAh with 3.7 volts): available in colors: white, red, purple and blue
- Additional Ni200 0.1 ohm atomizer in 30 mL size (can be upgraded to 60 mL for additional $9)
- 5-pack of additional atomizers (0.5 ohm each)
- 1 make-your-own custom vape juice (1-3 flavors)
- 1 micro USB charging cable
- 2-pack of O-rings
- User manual
VaporFi Express E Cigarette Review
VaproFi sells two types of e-cigarette kits:
- The VaporFi Express Classic E Cigarette kit containing 5 tobacco cartridges
- The VaporFi Express Mighty Menthol E Cigarette kit with 5 menthol cartridges available in 0%, 6%, 12% or 24% nicotine
Both VaporFi E Cigarette kits sell for $44.99 and include the following items:
- 1 E Cigarette Starter Kit with a standard express battery and a high capacity express battery for an expansive vaping range
- 5 pre-filled 1 mL cartridges (in classic tobacco or menthol)
- 1 wall charging adaptor
- 1 USB charger
- User manual
- Membership card
VaporFi VAIO Starter Kit Review
The VaporFi brand offers two starter kits for sale on its site, designed to introduce new users to the vaping experience.
VaporFi VAIO GO Vape Starter Kit
The VaporFi VAIO GO is a portable all-in-one vape pen. Stylish and portable, VaporFi’s VAIO GO vape starter kit is available in purple, red, teal, gunmetal or blue and costs $44.99.
The VaporFi VAIO starter kit comes with a rechargeable battery and power indication light and also boasts a 3 mL vape juice capacity with viewing window. The kit also includes:
- 1 VaporFi VAIO GO all-in-one pen that is both compact and ergonomic
- 1 atomizer (0.5 ohm)
- 1 atomizer (1.5 ohm)
- 1 pre-installed mouth to lung (MTL) mouthpiece which limits airflow
- 1 direct to lung (DTL) mouthpiece allowing for an open flow vape experience
- Quick start user guide
- 1 USB cable
VaporFi VAIO Mini Vape Starter Kit
This compact all-in-one device is small and sleek in appearance making it convenient for travel usage. The VAOI device provides a high-end vaping experience with its front-fill design, heat-resistant exterior and MTL style. It also comes with a 1000 mAh rechargeable battery.
Available in black, pink, purple, red or blue, the mini kit costs $19.99 and includes:
- 1 VaporFi VAIO mini
- 1 atomizer base
- 2 atomizers (1.0 ohm each)
- A removable mouthpiece
- 1 micro USB
- User manual
VaporFi eLiquids Review
VaporFi’s eLiquids are offered in more than 200 flavors to accommodate the taste preferences of each customer. Some of the more popular flavor names include:
- Island Frost
- Deep Fried Apple Pie
- Cool Tropical Crush
- Millennial Juice
- Strawberry Shortcake
VaporFi eLiquids are available in 2 size options:
- 30 mL: $15.99 (or $15.19 with auto delivery)
- 60 mL: $24.99 (or $23.74 with auto delivery)
Research for this VaporFi vapes review shows that customers also have the option to choose the flavor strength of preference: single, double or triple shot as well as selecting the PG/VG (Propylene Glycol / Vegetable Glycerin) ratios. The ratio selected affects the level of throat hit a vaper experiences (whether it will be strong or light), the amount of vapor production and taste.
Ratios are typically determined by user preference and whether the customer is new to vaping or more experienced. Before placing their order, customers can view available guidelines on VaporFi’s website which will help them make an informed decision.
VaporFi is known for custom blending their flavors, which is an amazing perk for seasoned vapers who know which flavors they prefer. On the other hand, this can be daunting for first-timers. Considering that VaporFi carries over 30,000 potential flavor combinations, eLiquid selections can prove overwhelming. This is where the sample pack comes in handy.
VaporFi’s 3-pack sampler includes 3 bottles (10 mL each) of your choice of eLiquid flavor and costs $19.99-$24.99.
VaporFi Vapes Review: What Do Customers Think?
In order to get an idea of how VaporFi is received by customers, I checked out a number of online reviews for VaporFi products. A thorough VaporFi vapes review uncovered a number of red flags. The largely positive VaporFi vapes reviews located on the company website ring false and don’t seem like they were written by actual customers.
A google search for a VaporFi vapes review set off more alarm bells. On the website Trustpilot, of 47 reviews, 87% are bad, 9% are excellent with a combined 4% for poor and average. The majority of customer complaints focussed on the disappointing shipping process and times. Many customers described waiting months after ordering yet still not receiving their product.
Customer service issues were another sore spot for customers. Many reviews detailed the radio silence they received when attempting to contact customer service to help rectify issues they experienced. One customer described a situation where they received a damaged product yet had to pay out of pocket to return it to VaporFi for a refund. Several customers described the available flavors as disgusting, horrible and very chemical-tasting.
There were a couple of customer complaints that stood out above the rest—and not in a good way. Apparently, VaporFi has a website with an Australian domain url (I looked it up, it’s true), misleading potential customers living in the land down under into thinking their orders would be shipped locally. It wasn’t until the orders were taking months to arrive that Aussie customers realized the shipments were actually originating within the US.
The other stand-out complaint was from a customer who said their order was processed and charged without VaporFi’s age verifying software working properly. This took some back-and-forth between the customer and VaporFi staff to clear up.
One particular VaporFi vapes review reveals that we may need to take all complaints with a grain of salt. The customer, who also happens to be an experienced vaper, reviewed VaporFi’s juice flavor and selection as fantastic yet overpriced. He went on to say his customer service experience at VaporFi was horrendous but the exorbitant cost and poor customer service is pretty much standard of all vaping sites.
Is VaporFi Worth It?
Based on the customer ratings uncovered for this VaporFi vapes review: if you are set on purchasing VaporFi products, consider doing so through a more reliable and trusted source.
For international customers, ordering from VaporFi carries even more risk.
VaporFi Promotions & Discounts
VaporFi offers many promotions and discounts on their website such as:
- A home page pop-up banner offering a 15% site-wide discount
- Signing up on VaporFi’s home page with an email address provides you with a discount code (of unspecified amount) to be used at check out
- Selected sales-of-the-week items are listed at discounted prices throughout the VaporFi website
- Customers who refer friends via email or social media will get 20 points per referral while the referred friend will get $10 off their first VaporFi order
- All VaporFi orders set up through auto delivery provide customers with an additional 5% discount
- A quick google search provided many offers of VaporFi coupon codes and available discounts for potential customers
Customer Loyalty Program
- Returning customers earn points through every purchase
- For each $4 spent, a customer earns 1 point
- At the 200 point mark, customers receive $20 off at checkout
- Additional points can be earned through social media sharing and posting online reviews
Where to Buy VaporFi
All VaporFi stores carry the full line of company products and also offer an eLiquid bar staffed with vape-tenders. VaporFi satellite locations inside specific retail stores generally only sell top-selling items and popular eLiquid blends. Also, there is no vape bar or custom flavor blending available. For more details about VaporFi store and satellite locations, visit their website store locator.
All VaporFi devices, kits and eLiquids are available for purchase on the company website.
VaporFi works with more than 40 different brands, some of which may have devices for sale on Amazon. Interested customers would have to look up each particular brand on Amazon themselves to see if any of these products are listed.
VaporFi offers free standard shipping within the US (lower 48 states only). While VaporFi does ship internationally, it is up to customers to familiarize themselves with the laws pertaining to vape products in their area as well as the rules regarding duties, fees and customs seizures. International shipments can take anywhere from 7-30 business days to arrive. VaporFi does not accept responsibility for packages once they leave the US.
The following table of shipping costs within this VaporFi review is for reference only. Specific costs are automatically calculated and displayed at checkout.
|US Domestic Shipping Services||Shipping Time||Cost|
|Standard US||6-8 business days||Free (no tracking number provided)|
|Standard USA with tracking||5-7 business days||$2.95|
|Priority USA||2-4 business days||$7.95|
|2 Day Express USA||2 business days||$21.95|
|Overnight Express USA||1 business day||$39.95|
There are no returns or exchanges available for VaporFi eLiquids since they are perishable and subject to personal taste.
Customers have 15 days to return VaporFi hardware. All products must be returned in unopened packaging. The process for initiating a return is as follows:
- Contact VaporFi staff through website by submitting a ticket
- Customer service will create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- The RMA number, as well as further instructions on where to mail the return, will then be emailed directly to the customer
Customers have a small window of time to cancel or change a pending order that has been submitted to VaporFi for processing. Status updates on orders as well as whether changes/cancellations can be made are available to customers through their online VaporFi account.
Customers can also contact VaporFi directly to find out if a return or change is possible – by submitting a ticket on their website.
14300 Commerce Way
Miami Lakes, Florida
VaporFi hours appear to be non-stop as customer service can be contacted 24/7 by submitting a ticket via their website.
At this time, the company does not offer telephone support.
Check out our EightVape review for more options on vaping devices, liquids, and accessories.