Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush Review
In partnership with Bitvae
Table of Contents
Keeping our teeth and gums clean is a crucial part of our overall health. Studies have shown that if you use an electric toothbrush for at least three months, it can be effective in removing up to 21% more plaque than a regular toothbrush. This can greatly improve your chances of avoiding gingivitis and other undesirable dental conditions down the line.
That being said, powered toothbrushes or dental care products in general can be pretty intimidating to those who aren’t familiar with them! After all, there’s all these parts, and chargers, and technologies to compare.
Fortunately, Bitvae was formed out of the necessity to arm people with less complicated, more accessible electric toothbrushes and dental accessories.
Their award-winning powered brushes are designed with the user’s comfort in mind, and the company continues to work with experts in the oral care field to develop innovative products. Their slogan? “Oral Care Made Easy.”
The award-winning, American Dental Association accepted brand offers a line of dental care products including electric toothbrushes for adults and kids, teeth whitening strips, and an oral irrigator. But for this review, I’ll be focusing on the Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush and share my experience with it.
I’ll go over the bestseller and its features, pricing, customer feedback, and more, so that you can decide whether it’s time to make a change. First, let’s start with a list of highlights.
- Offers a range of modes for deep cleaning and preventing gum issues
- Comes with a red light pressure sensor
- Battery can stay charged for 100 days
- Recognized by the American Dental Association
- The brand owns more than 100 patented technologies
- Winner of the iF Product Design and Reddot Product Design awards
- Accessible through Amazon
Why You Should Trust Us
Our mission is to help you make better, more informed purchase decisions. Our team spends hours researching, consulting with medical experts, gathering insight from expert professionals, reviewing customer feedback, and analyzing products to provide you with the information you need.
How to Use The Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush
Using Bitvae electric toothbrushes is a straightforward process that begins with applying toothpaste to the brush head. Simply follow the instructions below for a thorough brushing with your S2 Electric Toothbrush:
- Load your S2 brush head with a pea-sized amount of toothpaste
- Turn on the toothbrush and select the cleaning mode that best fits your needs
- It’s suggested that you divide your mouth up into 4-zones and brush for about 30 seconds in each zone for a total of 2 minutes.
The toothbrush comes with removable heads and a charger for when it’s low on battery.
Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush: A Modern Defense Against Plaque and Cavities
Powered toothbrushes were first invented way back in 1954’s in Switzerland, and they’ve come a long way since. These days, there are so many features that can help ensure that users are taking proper care of their teeth and gums.
According to a 2022 report by a consumer marketing analysis firm called Mintel, 41% of the study participants confirmed that they’ve switched over to an electric toothbrush over a manual one. This is a pretty significant shift.
And why wouldn’t they? Let’s take a look at Bitvae’s S2 Electric Toothbrush and all the features it offers. Then, I’ll share my own experience with it.
Keep in mind that you can pair all of the toothbrushes with Bitvae’s Smart App—this allows you to customize your brushing experience with different modes and intensities, track your brushing habits and progress, and set reminders for when it’s time to replace your brush head.
- American Dental Association accepted. The Council on Scientific Affairs of American Dental Association has awarded the ADA Seal of Acceptance to the Bitvae Smart S2 Electric Toothbrush for adults, based on its finding that it is safe and has shown efficacy in removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce cavities and gingivitis.
- Prevents bleeding and receding gums with the red light pressure sensor. The S2 Sonic Electric Toothbrush Red Light Smart Pressure Sensor will alert you when you are brushing too hard to prevent damage to your gum and enamel.
- More effective cleaning. Featuring an industry-leading ultra sonic motor that generates 40,000 micro brush movements per minute, the ultrasonic toothbrush removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush which will help you achieve healthier gums and whiter teeth.
- 100 days of battery life. The battery technology benefits include fully charging in just 4 hours, up to 100 days of use. Bitvae S2 Rechargeable Toothbrush extensively outperforms other toothbrushes in operating time, frees your battery worries.
- 5 brushing modes and 9 intensity levels. Clean, White, Soft, Gum Care, and Smart modes help you customize your brushing experience to your needs. The Smart mode allows you to choose between 9 levels of brushing intensity in the brand’s free Smart App.
I used to be the type of person who made my own gums bleed from brushing too hard. Using a manual toothbrush, I’d also wonder if I was actually reaching the nooks and crannies or if I was always missing a spot.
When I switched over to the S2, I noticed that it felt quite powerful and I actually enjoyed the guidance it provided with its Red Light Smart Pressure Sensor.
I realized I didn’t need to brush so vigorously in order to get a deep clean, and I learned what spending 30 seconds in each quadrant of my mouth actually felt like.
It’s no wonder that electric toothbrushes prevent gingivitis and gum decay more effectively, when you think about how many micro-movements they actually provide compared to a regular toothbrush that you tediously scrub back and forth yourself.
The S2 is easy to maneuver, doesn’t take up a lot of space on my sink, and trying out the various modes with the app actually makes brushing quite fun. Part of my nighttime routine now, I feel assured that I’ll be staying out of the dentist’s office for a while.
When it comes to battery power, I was pleased to see how long the toothbrush actually retains its charge. Mine is still going strong! For the price it comes for, I’m definitely pleasantly surprised with all of these features.
The Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush comes with 8 replaceable brush heads, a travel case, and a 1-year warranty. All of this costs only $40.
Customers say: “The Bitvae Electric Toothbrush is powerful and has some nice features at a great price. Everything is neatly packaged in a small box. I like that the charge is very compact and doesn’t take up a lot of space on the counter. The brush looks sleek and feels solid and not flimsy.”
Who Is The Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush For?
Bitvae‘s S2 Electric Toothbrush benefits a wide range of individuals, including:
- Individuals with oral health concerns: People who have specific oral health issues such as gum disease, plaque buildup, or sensitive teeth can benefit from high-quality dental products. As mentioned, the S2 comes with different brushing modes, a pressure sensor, and specialized brush heads that cater to specific dental needs.
- People with braces or orthodontic appliances: Those who wear braces or other orthodontic appliances require extra care to maintain oral hygiene. Electric toothbrushes with orthodontic-friendly brush heads and specialized cleaning modes can effectively clean around brackets, wires, and hard-to-reach areas.
- Individuals with limited dexterity: Bitvae’s S2 Electric toothbrush can be particularly beneficial for people with limited dexterity, such as the elderly or those with disabilities. The powered bristles and automated brushing motions can make oral care easier for individuals who struggle with manual brushing techniques. Plus, it is lightweight.
- Individuals with a busy lifestyle: People with hectic schedules may benefit from electric toothbrushes with features like timers and pressure sensors, ensuring they brush for the recommended two minutes and apply the right amount of pressure for effective cleaning. These features help maintain oral hygiene even when time is limited.
- Anyone looking for thorough cleaning: Bitvae’s high-quality electric toothbrush offers superior plaque removal compared to manual toothbrushes. The oscillating, rotating, or sonic movements of electric brushes can provide a more thorough cleaning, reaching areas that may be difficult to access with a manual brush.
Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
So far in this Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush review, I’ve gone through an overview of the products. Now it’s time to dig a little deeper and look at some customer feedback.
Since the company sells the toothbrushes, whitening strips, and flosser through Amazon, that’s where the bulk of the online ratings can be found, as of May 24, 2023. The S2 received 4.4/5 stars from 703 reviews.
I’ve compiled some glowing Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush reviews from customers below, many of whom seem quite happy with the features of the S2 Electric Toothbrush (including battery life and ease of use).
“The brushes are very stable, and I’ve only changed mine once since getting it (over a few months at least). The timer function works well for me, as it will pause for a second every 30 seconds, and will stop once you hit two minutes.”
“I love that I don’t have to hold the button to make it work. It works great I think I got over my head with all the technical stuff it has but it works amazing! It makes me want to clean my teeth from a chore to a game.”
“Love this toothbrush. I like the different brushing levels with the 30 second timers. I like the fact that I won’t have to charge it often, and that it charges via USB cord & charger. I also like the extra brushes that came with the kit. It will save me money in the long run. I would recommend this toothbrush for purchase. It was delivered well packed, and quickly.”
Blogs such as My Dental Advocate and The Gadgeteer, as well as some Youtubers have also reviewed the Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush. All in all, the pros seem to be that it effectively cleans your teeth, that it’s excellent price for value, not too aggressive, has neat features, and is lightweight.
There are some negative commenters who didn’t notice much difference between the different modes, but overall the praise outweighs any minor criticisms.
Is The Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush Worth It?
To conclude my Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush review, I’d say that the brand is absolutely worth checking out. There is a ton of positive feedback out there for these products, especially the S2 Electric Toothbrush, and not to mention they’ve won awards for technological innovation.
Where to Buy The Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush
Did my Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush review convince you to give the brand a try? You can read more about the toothbrush and other dental products on their website, and then buy it through Amazon.
Bitvae Promotions & Discounts
Since Bitvae sells its inventory through Amazon, you’ll have to check what the promotions are looking like in your particular region. Some of the products mentioned in this review are currently on sale on Amazon, with up to 38% off.
Where is Bitvae based?
Bitvae is based in Texas, US, where it was founded in 2022.
Bitvae Shipping and Returns
Since Bitvae sells its products through Amazon, the shipping and returns policies (as well as any coupons or possibilities of free delivery) would be determined according to your location.
How to Contact Bitvae
I hope you enjoyed this Bitvae S2 Electric Toothbrush review! Use the following channels to contact the brand with any further questions:
- Phone: +1-972-679-9068
- Email: [email protected]
- Mailing address: 2060 N Collins Blvd Ste 110 Richardson TX 75080
Check out related reviews you might also like: