Table of Contents
Landish is a small company with big aspirations. Not only do they want to plant one million trees, but they want to connect health and sustainability. They create ethically and sustainability-sourced supplements with earth-friendly ingredients. You’ll find restorative mushrooms, healing spices, and helpful collagen proteins in their drink mixes.
The Canadian company has more than 15k followers on Instagram and makes all their products in their home country. My Landish review will look at the quality of these products alongside their ingredients and what customers say about them. By the time you finish reading, you should have an idea of whether they’re right for you.
Pros & Cons
Before we really get started, let’s go over Landish’s pros and cons:
- Many products are plant-based, dairy-free, and soy-free
- Some products are made in local facilities in Nova Scotia
- All ingredients are third-party tested
- A short list of ingredients
- All ingredients and packaging are sourced from Canada
- Free shipping on orders over $59
- More research on certain ingredients is required
Why You Should Trust Us
Our mission is to help you make better, more informed purchase decisions.
Our team spends hours researching, consulting with medical experts, gathering insight from expert professionals, reviewing customer feedback, and analyzing products to provide you with the information you need.
- Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae that contains various nutrients, including protein, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, iodine, calcium, phosphorus, beta-carotene, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin.
- The health benefits of spirulina may include energy support, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, muscle growth and repair, and gut health.
- Landish offers marine collagen sourced from wild-caught North Atlantic fish.
- The health benefits of marine collagen may include support for healthy joints, skin, hair, nails, bones, muscles, and the heart.
- The collagen used in Landish products is hydrolyzed, meaning it is broken down into smaller peptides for easy digestion.
- Landish offers functional mushrooms, which have been used for health-boosting properties in East Asian medicine for thousands of years.
Collagen supplements are often taken for their potential health benefits and are the most researched compounds included in this review. Here are some of the commonly mentioned health benefits of collagen supplements:
- Improved Skin Health:
- Collagen is a major component of the skin and plays a role in strengthening and maintaining its structure.
- Taking collagen supplements may support skin health by promoting hydration, elasticity, and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is important to note that the effectiveness of collagen supplements on skin health may vary among individuals, and more research is needed to establish definitive conclusions.
- Joint Pain Relief:
- Collagen helps maintain the integrity of cartilage, the rubber-like tissue that cushions joints.
- Some studies suggest that collagen supplements may have potential benefits in relieving joint pain associated with conditions like osteoarthritis.
- Further research is needed to fully understand the impact of collagen supplementation on joint health.
- Other Potential Benefits:
- Collagen is a vital component of various connective tissues in the body, including muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, and organs.
- While more research is needed, collagen supplements have been explored for their potential effects on hair, nails, gut health, and overall well-being.
- Additional nutrients like Vitamin C, biotin, or zinc may be included in some collagen supplements to further support skin and hair health.
5 Best Selling Landish Products
Landish North Atlantic Marine Collagen Review
This Landish collagen product can provide you the benefits of bioavailable (i.e. easily absorbed) collagen without any fishy smells or tastes.
The Landish North Atlantic Marine Collagen is sourced from fish scales in Nova Scotia, Canada. It’s been hydrolyzed so it can be more readily broken down and absorbed by our bodies.
Collagen protein is essential for skin, bone, teeth, hair, and connective tissue, and adding a supplement like Landish North Atlantic Marine Collagen to your day can repair and strengthen those tissues.
You can add a tablespoon to your oats, coffee, and smoothies, or drink it straight with water. This makes it easy for adults everywhere to add the supplement to their day. You can pick up a tub for $60.
Customers say: “After using Landish marine collagen for a few months I noticed a significant reduction in joint pain.”
Landish Fermented Turmeric Ginger Latte Mix Review
The next item in my Landish review is a latte mix packed with benefits from ginger and turmeric, including:
- Reducing inflammation
- Immune system support
- Improved brain function
The Landish Fermented Turmeric Ginger Latte Mix is totally caffeine free. It contains 2,000mg of turmeric root, 500mg of ginger root, 500mg of ashwagandha root, coconut milk powder, cinnamon, and black pepper. As such, it has a creamy, flavorful profile that doesn’t rely on sweeteners.
300 grams of Landish Fermented Turmeric Ginger Latte Mix costs $45.
Customers say: “Love the taste. It’s so creamy. I love that I can drink something that is healthy and makes me feel like I am experiencing pure indulgence!”
Landish 5 Mushroom Hot Chocolate Mix Review
Up your hot cocoa game with the Landish 5 Mushroom Hot Chocolate Mix. It’s low in caffeine (containing only 7mg), sugar-free, and packed with functional mushroom extracts. This mix contains reishi, chaga, cordyceps, lion’s mane, and turkey tail mushroom extract.
These extracts are easier on the body than full mushrooms. They can benefit our immune systems, mood, and gut health. However, the Landish hot chocolate mix only contains 100mg of each, which is lower than what experts recommend.
You can pick up 300g (which works out to 60 cups) of this mix for $45.
Customers say: “Great Stuff, tastes good, a chocolate treat, dissolves without difficulty, and it’s good for me, what more could I ask for?”
Landish Reishi Chaga Chai Latte Mix Review
With a balanced mix of reishi mushrooms, Chaga mushrooms, and ashwagandha root (250 grams of each per serving), this Landish chai latte can decrease stress levels, aid your overall cognitive performance, and help your digestive system operate at full capacity.
The Landish Reishi Chaga Chai Latte Mix is a plant-based latte mix brimming with flavor. Cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and cloves should spike your taste buds as the coconut milk powder serves as a good vessel to deliver nutrients and thicken the mix.
A 135g bag of Landish Reishi Chaga Chai Latte Mix costs $25.
Customers say: “Tastes great! Love that I have something to turn to when I want something comforting and warm but without caffeine. This is pretty delicious mixed with coffee though. 🙂”
Landish Lion’s Mane Matcha Latte Mix Review
The last item in my Landish review rounds out the trio of Landish drink mixes. This Landish matcha mix prioritizes lion’s mane mushrooms over all else, containing 300g of extract per serving. It also has 17g of caffeine from organic Japanese matcha plus amino acids and micronutrients from water lentils.
Thus, the Landish Lion’s Mane Matcha Latte Mix can act as an antioxidant, a cognitive enhancer, and an immune-system booster. Sadly, it’s currently sold out, so I cannot give you a price estimate from Landish’s website.
Customers say: “Every evening I round down the day with a cuppa herbal tea. Now I use this. So rich, smooth and definitely way more satisfying. Plan to continue this ending the day ritual with Landish for many years to come. Good Quality product.”
Does Landish Work?
Landish’s marketing leans heavily on buzzwords like “functional benefits” and “nutrient-dense” without going deep into the science behind their products. That’s not to say that they don’t work, but that we have to look at what customers and experts have reported.
Who would I recommend Landish to?
I’d recommend Landish products to Canadians or those who want sustainably sourced supplements with clear ingredient labels. Additionally, their items are good for people who want tasty latte mixes.
Who wouldn’t I recommend Landish to?
I wouldn’t recommend Landish to people who need sweetness in their drinks because none of Landish’s latte mixes are sweetened.
Alternatives To Landish
Here are a few brands with products similar to those in this Landish review.
- Vital Proteins Collagen: a brand specializing in sustainable collagen for cosmetic purposes.
- NativePath Collagen: a doctor-developed collagen company using grass-fed collagen
- UMZU Natural Supplements: a supplement line with robust, hormone-boosting products using all-natural ingredients
What Do Experts Think?
Few, if any, experts have commented on the items featured in this Landish review.
However, the scientific community is apprehensive about nootropics and mushrooms because they haven’t been sufficiently tested. There likely aren’t any side effects, but they may not be all they’re cracked up to be, especially if they’re not adequately dosed.
Landish Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
These are the customer review scores for the items featured in this article as of May 2023. They all come from Landish’s website.
- Landish 5 Mushroom Hot Chocolate Mix: 4.9/5 stars based on more than 100 pieces of customer feedback
- Landish Fermented Turmeric Ginger Latte Mix: 4.9/5 stars based on more than 70 pieces of customer feedback
- Landish North Atlantic Marine Collagen: 4.8/5 stars based on more than 310 pieces of customer feedback
- Landish Reishi Chaga Chai Latte Mix: 4.7/5 stars based on more than 50 pieces of customer feedback
- Landish Lion’s Mane Matcha Latte Mix: 4.6/5 stars based on more than 10 pieces of customer feedback
For a more balanced perspective, check out these aggregate customer scores from other websites.
- YesWellness: 5/5 stars based on three pieces of customer feedback on Landish Pure Canadian Marine Collagen
- Google: 4.8/5 stars based on more than 20 pieces of customer feedback
- Amazon: 3.5/5 stars based on five pieces of customer feedback on the Landish Nutrient-Dense Functional Powder Protein Blend
Many Landish reviews said that the shipping and delivery process was speedy and painless, even during the pandemic. That shows the advantage of sourcing ingredients as close to home as possible.
One Landish review from a customer read, “Easy ordering and fast shipping, considering the troubles with that these days. The collagen powder is easy to work with, blends nicely and is tasteless! Pretty happy that it’s Canadian sourced as well.“
Other buyers said the drinks tasted fine and had a good texture. These buyers didn’t comment too much about the health benefits, though some left a few positive remarks, like the following:
“I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I wanted to try it out because I heard the health benefits are AMAZING!!! I am enjoying it so far and feeling a difference!”
There were a fair number of Landish reviews from customers that were less than satisfactory. They took umbrage with the taste of certain products, the solubility of some mixes (or lack thereof), and the reported lack of effectiveness.
However, these reviews were spread across multiple products, which is not to discount them outright but to demonstrate that some people’s preferences didn’t align with Landish’s vision.
I’m going to wrap up this section of my Landish review with one final customer testimonial that represents the overall buyer reception of the brand:
“For real, I rarely write reviews, but I take my time for Landish. Pleasantly surprised…: easy website, competitive price, free delivery and ULTRA fast. Completely happy with my investment. Good job!!! 👌”
Is Landish Legit?
There wasn’t anything fishy going on behind the scenes at Landish. However, the lack of customer reviews that specifically spoke about the health benefits of the products makes me a bit suspicious, though this may be because the customers didn’t keep tabs on how they felt before and after consuming Landish products.
Is Landish Worth It?
If you’ve liked what you’ve read thus far in my Landish review then I’d say you should check the brand out. However, if you’re still on the fence, look around to see if other similar brands appeal more to you.
Where To Buy Landish
You can pick up Landish’s goods from their website, landish.com, Amazon, or online supplement distributors like YesWellness.
Who owns Landish?
Daniel Novak is the CEO of Landish.
What type of Collagen is in Landish?
Landish uses hydrolyzed marine collagen which is made from fish skin and scales. These pieces have gone through a process called hydrolysis which breaks the collagen down into collagen peptides so we can absorb it better.
Where is Landish Collagen made?
Landish collagen is made in Nova Scotia using Nova Scotia fish. In fact, all the brand’s products are made in Canada.
What is Landish’s Shipping Policy?
Landish ship to the United States and Canada. They provide free shipping on all orders over $59 and their packages should arrive within 2 to 7 business days after they finish processing.
What is Landish’s Returns Policy?
They offer a 30-day return window on all products except the 1kg bag of their Landish collagen. The packages must contain at least 90% of their original weight.
How to contact Landish
You can call Landish at 1-888-997-3629 or fill out their Customer Service Form on their website.
Check out some of our other recently published articles:
Ask the community or leave a comment