Pinto Ranch Review
Table of Contents
About Pinto Ranch
You can roll into any thrift shop or vintage clothing store and find cowboy boots that look okay or a cowboy hat that feels fine.
However, there’s no point in settling for less when Pinto Ranch is just around the corner, offering Western apparel built on tradition and craftsmanship.
There aren’t many Pinto Ranch locations, but their online store is complete with all the apparel you need to take your look from Billy Ray Cyrus to Townes Van Zandt.
Carrying brands like Stetson, Lucchese, and Stallion, they’re much more than your average country clothing store, as their 17k Instagram followers will happily tell you.
Pros & Cons
In this Pinto Ranch review, I will provide you with some info on their best-selling products, their price range, what customers have said about them, and more.
To kick things off, let’s go over some of the distributor’s pros and cons:
- Items are more sophisticated than typical Americana pieces
- Carry some of the most trusted Western clothing brands
- Free shipping on all orders over $100
- Discounted items available on their website
- Financing payment plans offered through Affirm
- International shipping available
- Their items can be considered expensive
Why You Should Trust Us
Our mission is to help you make better, more informed purchase decisions.
Our team spends hours researching, consulting with medical experts, gathering insight from expert professionals, reviewing customer feedback, and analyzing products to provide you with the information you need.
Pinto Ranch sells a variety of products including handmade boots, high-end western wear, and apparel-related items.
The products sold by Pinto Ranch are made from natural materials, which may result in slight variations in appearance compared to the provided image, and color may also vary depending on the quality of your monitor or digital device.
Pinto Ranch is known for its high-quality western wear and clothing, and they occasionally offer discount codes and coupons for their products.
Some of the materials used by Pinto Ranch for their products include smooth ostrich and alligator leather, denim, and metallic materials.
Pinto Ranch is known for capturing the Western aesthetic with its traditional offerings and finely crafted goods. They offer a range of products for both men and women, including Western shirts from top brands such as Cinch, Stetson, and True Grit, as well as their own Pinto Ranch brand.
In addition, Pinto Ranch has a hand-tailored menswear line made exclusively for their store that includes outerwear.
5 Best-Selling Pinto Ranch Products
In this Pinto Ranch review, I’ll run through a few of the brand’s best-selling items, from hats to jackets to boots.
Pinto Ranch Madison Creek Sedona Goat Suede Jacket Review
The first item here comes from Madison Creek, a Georgia-based brand with an interesting take on Western clothing.
The Pinto Ranch Madison Creek Sedona Goat Suede Jacket is a burly overcoat with thick layers to protect you from mother nature. However, its quilted leather design is also easy on the eyes, meaning you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort.
You can pick up this jacket for $895.
Customers say: “This jacket is real suede and leather its beautiful it is well worth it my husband really liked it.”
Pinto Ranch Adore Faux Suede Long Fringe Skirt Review
Made from a polyester/spandex blend, the Pinto Ranch Adore Faux Suede Long Fringe Skirt is a smooth, classy garment. It’s a great piece to add ladylike charm to a country outfit. Available in black, tan, or chocolate, you can pick it up for $85.
Customers say: “I love, love, love this skirt. It’s super flattering. It moves as you walk. It’s wonderful.”
Pinto Ranch Stallion Men’s Nile Crocodile Cowboy Boots Review
The next item in my Pinto Ranch review is the most traditional of all Western garments; a signature pair of cowboy boots from Stallion. They’re a team of skilled artisans who craft authentic leather boots adorned as frequently on runways as they are on the ranch.
Stallion crafted the Pinto Ranch Stallion Men’s Nile Crocodile Cowboy Boots by hand in El Paso using crocodile foot leather. The inside is crafted from cowhide for optimal comfort. These boots can be yours for $1,995.
Pinto Ranch Old Gringo Women’s Goat Mayra Cowgirl Boots Review
We can’t talk about cowboys in this Pinto Ranch review without mentioning cowgirls. These boots were handmade in Mexico with a higher rise and slimmer fit. They’re made with goatskin and accented by a silver pattern.
The Pinto Ranch Old Gringo Women’s Goat Mayra Cowgirl Boots are available for $515.
Customers say: “These boots are gorgeous!!! However the leg is tight and it is a bit challenging getting my foot in with socks on. But once they are on they are very comfortable.”
Pinto Ranch Stetson 30X El Patron Felt Hat Review
Lastly, let’s talk about a cowboy hat, though the Pinto Ranch Stetson 30X El Patron Felt Hat isn’t your bog-standard ten-gallon hat.
This felt hat comes from Stetson, one of the most experienced and trusted cowboy hat producers in America. The hat is simple, classy, and traditional – what more could you want? You can pick it up for $615.
Customers say: “What can I say, it’s a Stetson. You get what you pay for.”
Who Is Pinto Ranch For?
The items I included in my Pinto Ranch review reveal that the company sells garments for people who don’t mind paying top dollar for top-notch quality. Their prices aren’t cheap, but none of the products they carry are cheaply produced.
Pinto Ranch Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
To give you an idea of what customers think about Pinto Ranch, I’ve collected their review scores from the brand’s website as of May 2023. As you’ll see, buyers were quite pleased with their purchases.
- Pinto Ranch Madison Creek Sedona Goat Suede Jacket: 5/5 stars based on five pieces of customer feedback
- Pinto Ranch Adore Faux Suede Long Fringe Skirt: 5/5 stars based on three pieces of customer feedback
- Pinto Ranch Stetson 30X El Patron Felt Hat: 5/5 stars based on two pieces of customer feedback
- Pinto Ranch Old Gringo Women’s Goat Mayra Cowgirl Boots: 4.8/5 stars based on 15 pieces of customer feedback
For a more comprehensive idea of what customers thought, I’ve included some Pinto Ranch review scores from other aggregation sites.
- Facebook: 4.4/5 stars based on more than 30 pieces of customer feedback
- Knoji: 4.1/5 stars based on more than 55 pieces of customer feedback
- Yelp: 4/5 stars based on more than 30 pieces of customer feedback
The vast majority of Pinto Ranch reviews were exceedingly positive, though this is in no small part due to the brands Pinto Ranch carries. All the products were held in high regard.
However, that high regard extended to Pinto Ranch as many shoppers complimented them on their customer service.
“Beautiful clothes and boots! My husband surprised me with a Scully jacket, but ordered the wrong size. We returned it the same day using the information provided in the box. My XS was shipped to me the SAME DAY they received my return. Fast service! I love everything in that store! Thank you John & Lindsay Graham for taking me to Pinto Ranch in Houston!” wrote one customer.
Customer Pinto Ranch reviews frequently praised the company’s curation. They like shopping for Western apparel that isn’t tacky.
One Yelp user wrote, “I love this classy, sophisticated, and fashionable western wear store! It’s a fun experience to shop there, knowing that the products-footwear, apparel, and accessories-are all top of the line and stylish. I’m a fan!!”
It wasn’t rare for shoppers to become lifelong Pinto Ranch customers, turning to them whenever they needed cowboy clothing. Rural farmers and fashionable city-slickers alike praised the company.
“Beautiful store with the friendliest people to help find that perfect piece for you! A must stop when you are in Houston, Dallas and Las Vegas. I have been shopping there for years and will the next time they let me off the farm and out of Louisiana,” said one customer.
Is Pinto Ranch Legit?
Pinto Ranch is safe to shop with because of their commitment to customer satisfaction and close relationships with reputable clothing manufacturers.
Is Pinto Ranch Worth It?
If you have the spare change then I believe Pinto Ranch is worth it. Many of the brands they carry are well-respected by Western clothing enthusiasts and miles above what you’d typically find on the market.
How To Choose The Best Cowboy Boots
Before you exit this Pinto Ranch review and start shopping, ask yourself these questions:
- What is your lifestyle? Do you need cowboy boots because you’re a farmhand, or do you just want to fit in at the country bar on the weekend?
- What’s the weather like in your area? Different cowboy boots accommodate warmer or colder climates. As such, keep your typical climate in mind as you shop.
- Do you want real leather or faux leather? This is more of an ethical question to ask yourself but it can help you trim the herd of available boots.
Pinto Ranch Promotions & Discounts
You don’t need a Pinto Ranch discount code to save money. There are various hats, jackets, boots, and more on their website that you can pick up for a discount.
Where To Buy Pinto Ranch
There are Pinto Ranch outlets in Houston and Dallas, so check them out if you’d rather shop in person than on pintoranch.com.
Looking for the perfect apparel to suit your vibe and lifestyle? Here are a few more options to consider:
- Boot Barn: Boot Barn is a Western clothing store that offers a wide variety of clothing, boots, and accessories for men, women, and kids. They have over 250 stores across the United States and offer online shopping as well.
- Sheplers: Sheplers is another well-known Western clothing store that offers a large selection of clothing, boots, and accessories for men, women, and kids. They have been in business for over 100 years and have stores in several states as well as an online store.
- Cavender’s: Cavender’s is a family-owned western clothing store that has been in business for over 50 years. They offer a wide range of clothing, boots, and accessories for men, women, and kids. They have stores in several states and offer online shopping as well.
- Cruel Denim: Cruel Denim is a subbrand of Cinch and offers western-themed blouses, draped dresses, and jeans for women. They also sell hats, fedoras, and printed western-themed t-shirts.
- Bobbi Palczewski Purses: Bobbi Palczewski Purses is a western-inspired purse brand that is known for its high-quality and unique designs. Their purses are worn by fashion influencers and rodeo queens alike.
Who are the owners of Pinto Ranch?
Walter Pye Jr. is the founder and owner of Pinto Ranch.
Why are cowboy boots pointy?
The points on the tips of cowboy boots and Pinto Ranch women’s boots served a purpose back in the day. Since the boots were for horseback riding, the pointed toes allowed riders to step into the stirrups on the saddles easily.
Why are cowboy boots so comfortable?
Cowboy boots like those in this Pinto Ranch review were designed with function ahead of fashion. The elevated heel reduces weight on your Achilles tendon, they have wide toes, and provide enough structure so that your feet shouldn’t sink.
What is Pinto Ranch’s Shipping Policy?
Pinto Ranch offers ground, 2nd day air, or next-day air shipping options. All orders over $100 receive free shipping.
What is Pinto Ranch’s Returns Policy?
You can return Pinto Ranch hats or any other product by contacting the company to initiate the return process.
How to contact Pinto Ranch
I’ll wrap up my Pinto Ranch review by telling you the brand’s contact information.
- Call them at 800-393-8001
- Email them at [email protected]
Check out some of our other recently published articles:
Ask the community or leave a comment