Sprezzabox is a monthly subscription service that delivers a curated selection of classic accessories for men interested in freshening up their style. Sprezzabox uses products from a wide variety of companies in order to introduce many different options to men who may have less knowledge of the fashion world.
This Sprezzabox subscription review will explain the concept of Sprezzabox, the goals of the brand, how the subscription works, the pros and cons of Sprezzabox, available discounts, and evaluate whether or not Sprezzabox is worth the investment.
Overview of SprezzaBox
Sprezzabox was originally conceived of as a way to help men who struggle with revamping their wardrobe for a lower price point. Sprezzabox offers a wide range of curated goods which could appeal to many different men. The company was founded by Philip Sblendorio, Disi Fei and Lenin Batista in 2014, and is based in New York City.
Sprezzabox offers products from many different companies, and includes smaller companies in their offerings. Some of the products offered by Sprezzabox include ties, tie pins, socks, pocket squares, lapel pins, bow ties, cufflinks and more. They have also begun to offer new lifestyle-themed boxes, which offer unique ways to dress up other aspects of your life.
Sprezzabox subscriptions are structured based on several price plans:
- Monthly plan: $28 billed per month
- Six month plan: $23 per month ($138 paid upfront), saving you $30
- Yearly plan: $20 per month ($240 paid upfront), saving you $96
Sprezzabox offers five to six different items each month, which is more than many other subscription boxes that only offer three or four. Each month, you can pick your Sprezzabox’s theme, so that you are able to wear your new accessories together or apart without fear, and you can be sure the contents of your Sprezzabox appeals to your sensibilities. Recent themes include Forest, Greenpoint (an up and coming neighbourhood in Brooklyn), Hustle, and Evergreen.
Most subscription boxes offer a set box for all customers each month, and most styling subscription services (such as the Trendy Butler) offer personalized choices but for a much higher price point. Sprezzabox is unique in that it combines elements of both. Sprezzabox allows for some customization, but in a way that keeps prices low for the company and consumer.
Sprezzabox offers several types of subscriptions to suit your individual needs. They offer both prepaid and monthly subscriptions, which is helpful if you are thinking of gifting someone with a Sprezzaboth subscription.
Apart from their usual subscription plan, Sprezzabox also offers a Groomsmen package, to help customize your special day. The Groomsmen package comes in three different, customizable forms.
- Option 1: includes a tie or bow tie, a pocket square, and socks ($40 per individual)
- Option 2: includes a tie or bow tie, a pocket square, socks, and a tie clip or cufflinks ($50 per individual)
- Option 3: includes a tie or bow tie, a pocket square, socks, a tie clip or cufflinks, and one other accessory ($60 per individual)
The Groomsmen package is a good way to make sure your wedding party is coordinated without going over budget on your special day.
Sprezzabox’s basic subscription offers a variety of boxes to help you customize your wardrobe, and they are adding more options every month. Below is a sampling of some recent boxes, to give you a sense of their range.
- The Evergreen Box is holiday-themed, which is great to help you get through the cold winter months.
- The Christopher Box was created to help you get through hot summers, with lighter options and accessories for your technology.
- The Hustle Box is one of the new lifestyle-themed boxes, and includes accessories to help improve your workout routine.
A Sprezzabox subscription review found an array of themed options that appeal to different groups of people and their particular interests.
Is SprezzaBox Worth It?
A Sprezzabox subscription review found that customer comments are largely positive. These reviews express appreciation for the customizable element of the subscription and the variety of products offered in each order.
Whether the subscription is right for you all comes down to personal choice. There are specific things that differentiate Sprezzabox from other subscription box options. There are also more customizable styling options that may suit your needs.
This Sprezzabox subscription review takes a look at boxes offered by competing brands:
Similar Fashion Subscription Options
- Bombfell: A subscription box where a stylist sends you a selection of clothing every month. Bombfell costs $20 per month plus the cost of any clothing you keep (although the $20 is deductible from the cost of the clothing). Bombfell is significantly more expensive than Sprezzabox, although it offers clothing items rather than accessories.
- Trendy Butler: Trendy Butler is a clothing subscription service that costs $65 per month. The $65 is deductible from the cost of the clothing you keep. Once again you receive clothing items rather than accessories, and Trendy Butler is also significantly more expensive than Sprezzabox.
- Sock Fancy: Sock Fancy is a subscription service that sends you a new pair of unusual socks every month, for the low, low price of $11. While it is cheaper than Sprezzabox, it only offers socks rather than a wider range of accessories. Its average retail value would therefore tend to be significantly lower than that of Sprezzabox.
There are many different pros and cons of Sprezzabox, which can help you decide whether or not Sprezzabox is worth it compared to other clothing subscription options. This Sprezzabox review will help you decide whether or not Sprezzabox is worth it for you.
Pros of Sprezzabox
- Sprezzabox offers a wide variety of accessories, from many different brands, which allows for a lot of variety.
- Sprezzabox offers five or six different items each month, which is more than most other subscription boxes.
- You can pick the theme of your Sprezzabox each month, allowing for the accessories to go together in a cohesive manner. It also allows for more flexibility and customization than most other subscription services.
- While the cost of each box is $28, the estimated retail price of each box is at least $100 which is a great ratio for subscribers.
Cons of Sprezzabox
- There isn’t a strong return policy if you don’t like this month’s Sprezzabox.
- Many of the current boxes lean towards more formal occasions, so they may not appeal to more casual men.
- The shipping cost is higher for international orders, and Sprezzabox isn’t clear on how much the extra cost actually is.
Ultimately, Sprezzabox has both pros and cons, as do most subscription plans. However, if you are looking for a less-expensive way to revamp your wardrobe, Sprezzabox is certainly a great option to explore.
How to Sign Up for SprezzaBox
A Sprezzabox subscription review found that you have to sign up for either a monthly or prepaid subscription plan on their website. After checking out, you can select from several options of curated goods. That’s it! You just wait for your Sprezzabox to arrive at your home, then enjoy.
SprezzaBox Promotions & Discounts
This Sprezzabox subscription review found many different promotions to ease your wallet. If you sign up for their mailing list with your email, you will receive a $10 coupon off your first order. We also have an exclusive discount for our community, if you use code HBR25 you will get 25% off your first month! Sprezzabox also offers other promo and discount codes via many different other promotional opportunities – just keep an eye out!
Sprezzabox offers a loyalty rewards program for long-term customers. After the first three consecutive months you remain a Sprezzabox member, you will become a Bronze loyalty member and receive a coupon code usable for your next online store order before the fifth of the next month.
After the first six consecutive months you remain a Sprezzabox member, you will become a Silver loyalty member and receive a coupon code usable for your next online store order before the fifth of the next month.
After the first nine consecutive months you remain a Sprezzabox member, you will become a Gold loyalty member and receive a coupon code usable for your next online store order before the fifth of the next month.
After the first 12 consecutive months you remain a Sprezzabox member, you will become a Platinum loyalty member and receive a coupon code usable for your next online store order before the fifth of the next month. Along with other promotions and coupon codes, the loyalty program is a great way to save on future orders.
This Sprezzabox subscription review goes over commonly asked questions by customers relating to company policy:
- Sprezzabox subscriptions are shipped each month, and are usually shipped within 3-5 days of the shipping date for the US, or 8-13 business days for international orders
- Each time a box is shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number for your convenience
- Sprezzabox offers shipping worldwide, but subscriptions currently ship to 40 countries
- Shipments outside the US can be subject to additional taxes or duties
- An additional charge is added to all orders shipping outside the US, varying by country
- Sprezzabox ships throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and to APO/FBO addresses
- Sprezzabox also ships to the following countries: Canada, Australia, the U.K., Mexico, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Israel, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Andorra, Belarus, Brunei, Cyprus, Greece, India, and Taiwan
- If your package does not arrive, you can submit a claim within 60 days of the shipment delivery date.
There are no cancellation fees when cancelling a Sprezzabox subscription. To cancel a Sprezzabox subscription, you can submit a request via the Billing Portal using your Sprezzabox login, or send a cancellation request to [email protected] at least 24 hours before your next billing date. Cancellations cannot be processed after billing has occurred. Requests submitted on weekends and holidays will be processed on the next business day.
It should be noted in this Sprezzabox subscription review that there are no cancellation fees. To cancel a Sprezzabox subscription, you can submit a request via the Billing Portal using your Sprezzabox login, or send a cancellation request to [email protected] at least 24 hours before your next billing date. Cancellations cannot be processed after billing has occurred. Requests submitted on weekends and holidays will be processed on the next business day.
For any other inquiries, customer support questions, or other information, Sprezzachat can be reached via email, phone, or mail. For customer support questions, you can submit a request via Zendesk.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +1 (855) 777-4594
- Mailing address: 121 W 27th St, Ste 201, New York, NY 10001.
- Zendesk: sprezzabox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Company website: sprezzabox.com
After this Sprezzabox subscription review, find out how the brand compares to Gentlemans Box.
Check out some other men’s fashion subscriptions: