DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level Review
In partnership with DOVOH
Table of Contents
About DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level
Have you ever set out to hang pictures in your home, only to find they weren’t level when you were done? How about kitchen cabinets you accidentally installed on a tilt? If you have ever completed a home renovation project, you know the importance of a level, but you also know that using a carpenter’s level isn’t all that useful when it comes to hanging any kind of item.
That’s where the DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level comes in. Designed by a team of professional laser engineers, the brand (whose name is an acronym that stands for Distance, Vertical, and Horizontal) has a variety of self-leveling laser levels, but the one we’re featuring in this review is the 3×360 Laser Level, a durable, high-shock resistant, and designed for outdoor use.
Would you like to learn more about this game-changing level? It’s all coming up in this DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level review. Let’s cover the highlights first.
- High power, high visibility
- Highly accurate, durable laser level
- Developed by professional laser engineers
- For outdoor use
- Up to 66 feet of visibility
- 196 feet of visibility when using the laser receiver
- Highly durable
- Two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 2-year quality & 5-year accuracy warranties
Why You Should Trust Us
Our mission is to help you make better, more informed purchase decisions. Our team spends hours researching, consulting with medical experts, gathering insight from expert professionals, reviewing customer feedback, and analyzing products to provide you with the information you need.
DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level Review
Ready to get this DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level review moving? We’ll dive into the features, specs, and included parts next.
- Highly shock resistant, the 3×360 Laser Level is resistant to cracks when dropped. It’s made with hard ABS plastic so you won’t have to worry about it on the construction site. In testing, the level passes the 1-meter drop test and has a water and dustproof rating of IP54.
- With a dual-protected core, even if you drop the level, its precision won’t be compromised.
- The 3×360 Laser Level is designed for indoor and outdoor use. It has a green laser light that will show up clearly outdoors with 66 feet of visibility. With the laser receiver attachment, the visibility is extended to 196 feet when under pulse mode.
- The level comes with a 2-year quality warranty and a 5-year accuracy warranty.
- Battery Life: The 3×360 Laser Level has 16 hours of battery life before you will need to charge it again. Made with two 2600mAh rechargeable lithium batteries, this level is designed to be a workhorse, with each lasting 8 hours.
- Weight: The level weighs 0.82 kilograms or about 1.8 lbs. Though it’s lightweight and easy to carry and transport, it’s incredibly durable.
- Measurements: The level measure 15 x 8 x 12.4 cm
What’s in the box?
When purchasing the DOCOH 3×360 Laser Level, you don’t just get the level itself. It comes with a box full of additional goodies. Here’s a peek at what will be inside when you open the box:
- 1 x H3-360G Laser Level
- 1 x Magnetic Bracket
- 1 x Hard Toolbox
- 1 x Target Plate
- 1 x Charger & Adapter
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 2 x Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Enhance Glasses
What Can I Use the DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level For?
Unlike carpenter’s levels, laser levels are ideal for hanging projects. By casting a green laser line in the direction you choose, you will see a perfectly level line on your wall without the need to support a handheld laser. You’ll need to place the laser on a completely flat surface to ensure the line it casts is completely level. A few projects ideal for your new DOVOH level include:
- Hanging pictures & mirrors
- Installing cabinets
- Installing shelving
- Replacing trim, baseboards, or crown molding
- Installing wainscoting
- Hanging holiday decorations
- Creating reference lines for tile wall or backsplash installation
- And much more!
Who Is The DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level For?
The DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level is ideal for handymen, contractors, or anyone who works on projects consistently around the home. If someone you know is into tools, it could also make a really great gift.
DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
You’ve read the details of the laser level, but what do customers think? While it was a bit tricky to track down feedback for this company outside of Amazon, the online warehouse did house several helpful comments.
Overall, 39 shoppers awarded the DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level 4.2/5 star score. Here’s the snapshot:
- 5 stars: 60%
- 4 stars: 19%
- 3 stars: 11%
- 2 stars: 5%
- 1 star: 5%
One shopper wrote, “One of the Batteries melted during use after only 3 months out of which I really only used it for about 2 weeks. Update: The seller reached out to say they would send me a new battery at no charge since the unit is still under warranty. Updating my review to 5 stars because this thing has worked great otherwise and the customer service is appreciated. They replaced the defective battery with two new batteries.”
I appreciate knowing that the Amazon seller, which in this case is one called MADE EASIER, recognized the brand’s 2-year warranty and sent replacement batteries.
Another Amazon shopper wrote, “Amazing product. Works great. Bought to use while I was building my new home and it works great. Amazing indoors and outdoors. Only downside outdoors is it is a little hard to see in bright light conditions. If you can cast a shadow over where the line is supposed to be though it works great.”
Heading over to the Dovoh.com, the 3×360 Laser Level has a 4.8/5 star score among 13 reviews. Of the level’s quality, one said:
“This comes in a very nice carrying case for protection of the sensitive equipment. The laser unit is constructed of thick plastic and sports a rubber reinforced housing that protects all of the impact points. The laser glass is recessed, so along with the rubber housing I feel this will last on a job site and not easily succumb to some rough treatment.”
From what I can see in the comments across the web, customers say that the level is durable and well-made. They also report that it works well and that the brand honors its warranty. There’s not much more you can ask for in a level.
Is DOVOH Legit?
DOVOH is indeed a legit brand and customers have written about their great customer service. It looks like they honor their 2-year warranty, and overall, I haven’t seen much negative feedback about them at all.
Is The DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level Worth It?
Laser Levels don’t come cheap–especially when sold with as many pieces as the DOVOH is. From the feedback I found for this DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level review, the level works excellently and shoppers recommend it. Though the laser doesn’t show up as well in all bright sunny outdoor environments, casting a shadow will help. In such cases, a laser level receiver is recommended for external use.
DOVOH Promotions And Discounts
While writting this DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level Review, I came across an amazing DOVOH Black Friday deal. Between November 20th and 27th, you can grab a 20% OFF on the DOVOH Laser Level H3-360G model, now priced attractively at $223.99, down from its usual $279.99. Don’t miss out this offer!
Where Can I Buy The DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level?
You can currently get the DOVOH 3×360 Laser Level from Amazon or directly from Dovoh.com.
How does a laser level work?
Did you know that LASER stands for Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation? The laser that the level emits is radiation in the form of light. It’s emitted by an LED semiconductor and focused by a prism to create an intense beam of light. When you turn on your laser, the light will be cast out in a perfectly level line.
How do you use a laser level?
The H3-360G is a professional laser level commonly used for various applications such as ceiling grid installation, cabinet installation, decking, and framing. Its versatility extends to leveling tiling as well. Here’s how to use the H3-360G laser level for this purpose:
- Plan layout: Arrange tiles and plan the layout.
- Illuminate surface: Use the H3-360G laser to project light onto the surface for leveling.
- Align points: Ensure laser alignment corresponds to the tile placement level.
- Mark spots: Use a pencil to mark spots at the desired tile spacing.
- Apply adhesive: Secure tiles by applying adhesive to the marked spots.
- Lay tiles: Place tiles on adhesive, aligning with marked spots.
- Check level: Verify tile alignment and level with the H3-360G laser.
- Adjust if needed: Make necessary adjustments for precise and level tiling installation.
How do you use a laser level without a tripod?
If you don’t have a tripod, you can still get a perfectly steady level with your DOVOH laser level. Set it on a chair, table, or other flat surface across the room from where you want the beam of light to land. Also, the DOVOH H3-360G comes with a versatile magnetic bracket that offers three fixing methods: attaching to metal, hanging on a nail, or clamping onto a thin board.
How to Contact DOVOH
Next, check out other reviews that you might also like: