Particle for Men Review
Table of Contents
About Particle for Men
Let’s be honest, guys really get the short end of the stick when it comes to skin and hair care. Almost everything is geared toward women. Well, guys, it’s time for you to pamper yourselves because Particle for Men has your back when it comes to creating a low-maintenance and effective personal care routine.
And once this brand launched, it appears men flocked to it, hungry for some semblance of self-love. And since they’ve been featured in notable publications like GQ, Esquire, and Men’s Health, their 17k following on Instagram keeps on growing.
With all the hype popping up around this men’s personal care line, you’re probably wondering if it’ll be the right fit for you as well.
Well, in this Particle for Men review, we’ll go over their hair rejuvenation products, including their infamous anti-aging cream, company policies, and other FAQs to see if they’re worth your money.
Overview Of Particle for Men
People may think age lines help men look more distinguished but there are some guys out there who prefer not to accept any sort of wrinkles. We get it. And so did Ayal Ebert and Guy Falkovitch, the founders of Particle for Men, when they launched the brand in 2019.
With a goal to create anti-wrinkle formulas and hair rejuvenation recipes that are made from premium ingredients, this men’s wellness company has successfully garnered a loyal customer base and is still gaining Particle for Men lovers as they climb the ladder of popularity.
Before we get into all the dirt when it comes to the brand, this Particle for Men review will start with a list of highlights:
- Free shipping in the US
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Bundle and save
- International shipping
- 20% discount on the first purchase
- Premium ingredients
- Kits available
Men, it’s time to take a look in the mirror and see how you really feel about your skin. If you see some room for improvement, it might be time to keep reading this Particle for Men review.
We’ll take you through all of their great products and you won’t leave feeling overwhelmed by it all — we promise.
Particle for Men uses a veritable who’s who of ingredients in their products. Here is a list of some of their standout additions and their associated health benefits:
- Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is an emollient that can help moisturize and soothe the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and may help improve skin barrier function. It can help improve skin hydration and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and other environmental stressors. It may also have anti-inflammatory properties and help improve skin texture. Vitamin E can help reduce the risk of UV-induced skin damage.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that can help attract moisture to the skin, making it feel softer and more supple. It may also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Glycerin can help improve skin hydration and reduce inflammation.
- Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate: Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is a stable form of Vitamin C that can help brighten the skin, reduce the appearance of dark spots, and protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and other environmental stressors. It can help improve skin brightness and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that can help attract moisture to the skin, making it feel softer and more supple. It may also have antioxidant properties and help improve skin elasticity. Hyaluronic acid can help improve skin hydration and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Shea butter: Shea butter is a natural emollient that can help moisturize the skin and improve skin barrier function. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce the risk of UV-induced skin damage. Shea butter can help improve skin hydration and reduce the severity of skin irritation.
Particle for Men claims to offer a range of health benefits for the skin. These benefits can vary depending on the specific product, but some potential benefits of using Particle for Men products may include:
- Hydration: Many of Particle for Men’s products, such as their moisturizers and serums, contain ingredients like glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and squalane oil, which can help to hydrate the skin and prevent dryness.
- Anti-Aging: Particle for Men’s anti-aging products contain ingredients like vitamin C, retinol, and coffee seed extract, which can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin texture.
- Protection: Some of Particle for Men’s products, such as their SPF moisturizers, can help to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun’s UV rays.
- Soothing: Ingredients like aloe vera and allantoin can help to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
- Cleansing: Particle for Men’s cleansers contain ingredients like lactic acid, which can help to gently exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells, leaving the skin looking brighter and smoother.
Particle for Men Skincare Review
Guys, taking care of your skin doesn’t mean you have to buy a 12-step routine. Nor does it have to be confusing about what ingredients you should use on your skin.
With Particle for Men, you can relax and know that they’ve crafted the perfect items that will work for your schedule, hair, and skin. Plus, the bonus here is the more you buy, the more you save.
Particle Face Cream Review
Ugh, the feeling when you look in the mirror and all you see are imperfections. That dark spot that seemed to appear out of nowhere. That late night didn’t do you any favors under your eyes. And don’t even get us started on the wrinkles.
When you’re hit with all the signs of aging at once, their Face Cream can help you out. From minimizing dark spots to adding to skin elasticity and fighting off dark circles, this all-in-one personal care cream has been created from premium ingredients, including dead sea minerals, to give you that all-around glow.
The Particle for Men face cream is offered in bundles, ranging from 1-3 units, retailing for $49-$69.
Particle Face Wash Review
We know you’ve seen it all before — those 3-in-1 gels that are meant to cleanse your entire body, from your face and body, and even your hair. Yikes. But all the ingredients included don’t always work for every part of your body.
Thankfully, Particle for Men made it easy for you. Their Face Wash has been created to remove any oils and dirt from your complexion, leaving it hydrated and clean.
As a specially formulated skin cleanser, this wash will gently exfoliate your skin without irritating the skin. With premium ingredients like aloe vera and cinnamon extract, it’s even safe for sensitive skin.
This Particle Face Wash is easy-to-use, even prepping your skin for shaving. You have the option to buy 1-3 units, retailing for $21-$29.
Particle Body Wash Review
Many brands will make you believe a scent that can be smelled from a mile away means you’re clean. No thanks, Axe body wash, you can suffocate someone else with your fragrance while you strip away all their essential oils.
For those mornings when you need to wake up in a flash, the Particle Body Wash will be your new best friend. Crafted with premium ingredients such as dead sea minerals, this exfoliating and fresh wash will cleanse your body’s skin while moisturizing and soothing it with minerals like potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
Great for any skin type, it’s lightly scented so you don’t walk around while people avoid you.
This Particle Body Wash will quickly become your favorite ally, selling in 1-3 units, and ranging from $19-$24.
Particle Scar Gel Review
Scars may seem cool but when they’re acne scars, it just hits differently. And if you’ve been picking at your acne (we see you! Stop it), then you’ll definitely need the Particle Scar Gel in your medicine cabinet.
The answer to your blemishes and scars, it’s formulated with silicone and vitamins to reduce the color and roughness of scars, including ones from acne, injuries, or even surgery. With nourishing oils from avocados, apricots, jojoba, and argan, this silicone gel will soothe body blemishes with an easy application process.
Safe for all skin types, this men’s personal care product can be bought in 1-3 units, ranging from $32-$49.
Particle for Men Hair Review
Your hair is your crowning glory, we get it. But if you’ve been washing it with a 3-in-1, you may be stripping it of all the proper oils, leaving it lifeless, or worse, aging you even more. Nobody has time for that.
Not to worry. This Particle for Men review will also go over the brand’s hair care products because if you’re not taking care of your whole self, then there’s really no point, is there?
Particle Hair Shampoo Review
Locks looking a bit lackluster? Might be time to take a look at what you’re using to wash and condition your hair.
There’s a reason why the Particle Hair Shampoo is their top seller — it stimulates hair growth while cleaning your locks, leaving them soft and refreshed. Not only does it strengthen hair, but its natural ingredients also work to stimulate the scalp, which in turn encourages circulation. No hair loss here!
With ingredients like biotin, ginseng, and green tea extract, this deliciously-scented hair care product can be bought in units (from 1-3), ranging in price from $19-$24.
Particle Hair Revival Kit Review
Do you keep looking in the mirror to see if your hair is falling out? It’s not a nice feeling, and let’s be honest, wearing a cap all the time just doesn’t work, especially in a corporate setting.
The Particle for Men Hair Revival Kit is an all-in-one package to make your hair care routine easy and accessible.
Made up of the brand’s Hair & Scalp Cream and Scalp Massager, this kit allows the cream to invigorate your scalp, while the massager assists with circulation and absorption. This dual-acting pack will increase hair thickness and overall strength.
With ingredients like Vitamin A and jojoba and hemp oils, this kit will help you achieve the hair you’ve dreamed of. You can bundle and save, by buying 2-3 units for $49-$53, or 1 unit for $59.
Particle for Men products are generally considered safe for use, but as with any skincare product, there is a potential for side effects. Some possible side effects of using this brand’s products may include:
- Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to certain ingredients in Particle for Men products, which could lead to an allergic reaction. Signs of an allergic reaction may include redness, itching, swelling, and hives.
- Skin irritation: Some of the active ingredients in Particle for Men products, such as lactic acid or retinol, can cause skin irritation or sensitivity, especially if used in excess or on sensitive skin.
- Dryness: Some of Particle for Men’s products, such as their exfoliants or acne treatments, may cause dryness or flakiness if used too frequently or in excess.
- Sun sensitivity: Some of Particle for Men’s products, such as their retinol or exfoliating products, can increase skin sensitivity to the sun. It’s important to use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using these products.
It’s important to note that the specific side effects of using Particle for Men products will vary depending on the individual and their skin type.
It’s always a good idea to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional if you have concerns about using skincare products. Additionally, it’s important to follow the instructions for use provided by the manufacturer to reduce the risk of side effects.
Who Is Particle for Men For?
Particle for Men is for anyone who wants to step up their game when it comes to hair and skincare.
While women’s anti-aging and skincare products are plentiful, there’s not much in terms of rejuvenating personal care items for men, which is where Particle comes in. With a variety of easy-to-use care products, they speak to men in an accessible and no-frills way.
If you’re a man looking to incorporate a minimal and low-maintenance hair and skin routine that’s effective and affordable, it’s safe to say that Particle for Men is for you.
Particle for Men Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
Particle for Men seems to be raking in some pretty impressive word of mouth. Add that to their selection of products, and they’re certainly making a splash in the men’s personal care market. But are their products everything they claim to be? We wanted to know if their specialty ingredients and hair-stimulating products really worked.
The best place to search for honest feedback is in their Particle for Men reviews, so that’s exactly where we looked.
We searched all over to see the good and bad, and this is what we found. Let’s start with some ratings regarding their best-selling products from the brand’s website:
- Face Cream: 4.8/5 stars, 2,982 customer reviews
- Face Wash: 4.9/5 stars, 196 customer reviews
- Hair Shampoo: 4.9/5 stars, 404 customer reviews
- Hair Revival Kit: 4.9/5 stars, 58 customer reviews
Next, we went over to Amazon, where their men’s face cream has 1,228 reviews, with a 4/5-star rating. That includes this awesome feedback from a recent customer:
“Really impressed with this product. My face tends to get super dry during the winter and spring. I’ve tried out a bunch of creams, but gonna stick with Particle. I need only a small bit of cream on my face and it really does the job, it’s a work horse. The packaging is also super high end so it looks nice on my shelf. Feels at home right next to my aftershaves etc.”
We also found a feature on Particle for Men in The Beard Mag, where an expert gave his overall opinion about their face cream, and whether or not it works.
Naturally, he spoke about the cost of the product too, and whether it was good bang-for-you-buck: “What is clear, is that it is crucial to invest in a high-quality face cream, and Particle really ticks all the boxes.”
“It has been specially formulated for your skin and combines technology with naturally sourced ingredients. With 6 benefits in 1 cream you don’t have to use multiple products every day, saving you time and money. So, the next time you’re looking for a new skincare solution it’s well worth giving this product a try.”
Last, we found a Particle for Men review that focuses on how their products stand up against their competitors. A reviewer from Tomfw gave Particle’s products a test drive and came back with this to say:
“Particle for men’s product line-up is quite amazing. The products do not contain chemicals that most other popular brands do and are still effective and worth every investment. If you believe in supporting someone who strives to deliver a natural and effective skincare regimen, Particle is the best option for men.”
With all this said, it seems like customers are only giving great Particle for Men reviews. Although there’s still a handful of dissatisfied consumers out there, the general feedback we came across was positive, saying their face creams and hair products were functional and easy to use, with great results.
It’s not often you find something that works for the masses in the beauty and personal care market, but when you do, it’s best to stick with it. Luckily, Particle for Men makes super affordable products, so the price will never get in the way!
Is Particle for Men Legit?
Particle for Men is a company that stands by its products (which explains the 30-day money-back guarantee) and wishes for all its consumers to be happy with the results. They’ve got an impressive list of premium ingredients, all without any risk of side effects.
Overall, in this Particle for Men review, I couldn’t find any red flags during our research. They’ve worked their way up the popularity ladder with integrity and variety, and now Particle for Men has a simple legacy of great products and awesome word of mouth.
Is Particle for Men Worth It?
With so many Particle for Men reviews that speak to the effectiveness of their products, and the super affordable price tag on their personal care line, it’s hard to see a reason to say their goods are not worth it.
Available globally with low shipping costs, this men’s hair and skin care company knows exactly how to make a product worth investing in.
Particle for Men Promotions & Discounts
While there are no Particle for Men coupons or promotional discounts occurring at this time, you can get 20% off your first purchase just by signing up for their newsletter. And by doing so, you’ll also stay on top of any new promotions they might have in the future.
Plus, all of their products are available with bundle deals, which means the more you buy, the more you’ll save. At an already affordable price, that’s not a bad deal!
Where To Buy Particle for Men
Since Particle for Men offers bundle discounts and the occasional promotion to customers, we’d have to say that the best place to purchase Particle products is directly from their website.
If you want to branch out and compare prices or product availability, there are a few select third-party retailers who carry their goods:
- Ninth Avenue
Alternatives To Particle for Men
There are many other brands that offer skincare products similar to Particle for Men. Some popular alternatives include:
- Jack Black: Jack Black is a men’s skincare brand that offers a range of products including cleansers, moisturizers, and anti-aging treatments.
- Bulldog Skincare for Men: Bulldog Skincare for Men is a brand that offers natural and vegan-friendly skincare products, including facial cleansers, moisturizers, and beard care products.
- Clinique for Men: Clinique for Men is a well-known brand that offers a range of skincare products designed specifically for men, including cleansers, moisturizers, and shaving products.
- Kiehl’s: Kiehl’s is a skincare brand that offers a range of products for both men and women, including facial cleansers, moisturizers, and anti-aging treatments.
- Baxter of California: Baxter of California is a men’s grooming brand that offers a range of skincare and haircare products, including facial cleansers, moisturizers, and shaving products.
It’s important to note that everyone’s skin is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. It’s always a good idea to do research on different brands and read reviews to find the best products for your specific skincare needs.
Who owns Particle for Men?
The founders and owners of Particle for Men are Ayal Ebert and Guy Falkovitch, who wanted a solution specifically for men that would, like women’s products, reduce signs of aging and wrinkles.
Does Particle for Men ship internationally?
They sure do! They offer a flat rate of $9 to ship globally and say it will take around 5-8 business days to receive your package if you’re outside of the US.
What is Particle for Men’s Shipping Policy?
Particle for Men offers free shipping for all orders within the US. On top of their accessible pricing, we’d have to say this is a great deal.
And don’t worry if you think there’s going to be a long wait for your package. They should deliver it to you between 2-3 business days once the items have shipped.
What is Particle for Men’s Return Policy?
Particle for Men has a fair and easy returns policy. If you get your items and are not totally satisfied, they will offer you a money-back guarantee within 30 days from the day you receive your items.
If you find yourself unhappy with their products, just follow these simple instructions to get a refund:
- Reach out to [email protected] for a refund request, and include your order number, along with any necessary info.
- Package up the unwanted products and send them back.
- Once they receive your item(s), the brand says it’ll take about 3-5 business days for you to receive your refund.
How To Contact Particle for Men
If you’ve still got some questions this Particle for Men review hasn’t answered, feel free to reach out to the brand. You can do so through the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Through Facebook/Instagram
Check out similar brands you might like: