Table of Contents
Testogen is a hormone supplement for men that works to boost levels of testosterone using natural ingredients that won’t harm them in the long run. With the goal of improving energy, performance, muscle growth, libido, and fat loss, this hormone supplement achieves many goals.
Being relatively new to the online platform, Testogen is slowly but surely growing its follower count, with 1.5k Instagram followers and 1.7k followers on Facebook.
The supplement improves your well-being by boosting your energy, keeping you focused, making you stronger, increasing your confidence, and just providing overall health.
Within this Testogen review, I will explore the product, brand, customer ratings, promotions, and more, to help you decide if this is the next supplement for you to invest in.
Overview of Testogen
Testogen was created to help men with the troubles they face from diminishing testosterone levels. Aiming to help men face their hormonal issues without resorting to illegal and harmful testosterone boosters, this brand works to incorporate health and wellness through natural ingredients.
Founded in 2019, Testogen has been working to help men improve symptoms of fatigue, muscle loss, declining libido, and weight gain. Created and manufactured by Health Nutrition Limited, the supplements are manufactured in FDA-approved and cGMP-certified facilities, blending vitamins and minerals together to create the ideal recipe for health.
The making of Testogen includes a team of health consultants, nutrition experts, and fitness professionals to give people the best supplement they possibly can.
The brand’s mission is to “help adult men of all ages overcome the physical and emotional challenges of low or declining levels of testosterone”. And they’ve done a great job at it so far!
With that goal in mind, my Testogen review will take a look at the supplement’s main highlights.
- 100% natural and clinically proven ingredients
- Gluten-free product
- Easy to use
- Quick results
- Made in the USA and UK in FDA-approved facilities
- Free gifts included with every purchase
- 20% discount on the entire website
- Free worldwide shipping
- Positive customer reviews
While writing this Testogen review I noticed that this product really may only have positive things to it, and if you read further down, you’ll be able to see for yourself!
As a man, testosterone plays a huge role in your overall health. Many of the hormonal problems that you may experience as you age have to do with your body slowly losing out on certain vitamins, proteins, hormones, and more.
As a result, they aren’t able to naturally produce the way they used to. An example of this can be seen with testosterone, the male hormone that depletes as you age.
When men experience symptoms of fatigue, decreased libido, and loss of muscle mass, they may not realize what this is due to. In situations like this, hormone supplements like Testogen are your best bet. They can help you reach previous levels of health with regular use of their capsules.
At the time of this Testogen review, I found that each bottle comes with 120 capsules for a retail price of $70, lasting you for a month. However, the brand website currently has a 20% discount on all items, and is priced like so:
- 1 bottle: $60 (save $10)
- 3 bottles: $120 (save $908)
- 5 bottles: $180 (save $170)
Who Is Testogen For?
As you might’ve probably guessed by the name of the supplement, Testogen is made only for adult men over the age of 18.
More specifically, Testogen is a great choice for you if you’ve been experiencing one of the following symptoms:
- Decreased energy, motivation, and general feelings of fatigue
- Loss of muscle mass or struggle to build more muscle
- Trouble with losing fat, especially in the stomach and chest region
- Loss of sexual drive and diminished libido
What Are The Benefits Of Testogen?
For this Testogen review I found that each ingredient within the supplement comes with its own list of benefits and advantages, including the following:
- D-Aspartic acid supports and boosts the production of testosterone in your body
- Fenugreek extract improves testosterone levels and helps with energy levels, libido, strength, mood, and fat loss
- Vitamin D3 supplements can aid with increased testosterone levels in men
- Zinc deficiency can reduce testosterone production and increased zinc can aid with physical performance and male libido
- Korean red ginseng extract improves sexual experiences in men by helping with their libido, erections, and satisfaction
- Boron helps with cognition, including hand-eye coordination, attention, and memory
- Nettle leaf extract slows down the conversion of the male hormone testosterone into the female hormone estrogen
- Magnesium increases testosterone and improves physical activity due to muscle strength
- Vitamin B6 deficiency is linkedwith reduced testosterone levels
- Vitamin K1 is essential in brain function and cognitive health
- BioPerine increases bioavailability, which means that ingredients will be able to absorb faster in the bloodstream when this ingredient is present
How Does Testogen Work?
When you take Testogen, the ingredients seep into your bloodstream, spread throughout your body, and get right to work. Focusing on the pituitary gland, the part of the brain in charge of hormones, it can help increase the production of testosterone and stop it from converting into the female hormone, estrogen.
While doing my research for this Testogen review I discovered that this supplement provides men with many different benefits, resulting in you being healthier and happier, physically and emotionally.
What Are The Ingredients In The Testogen?
Although the ingredients in this supplement may be plentiful, they are all 100% natural and clinically tested. All ingredients in this supplement are also free of fillers, chemicals, synthetics, GMO, soy, gluten, dairy, and caffeine.
You can find the following ingredients within each Testogen capsule:
- D-Aspartic Acid: an amino acid that aids with the production of testosterone in the pituitary gland, the part of the body that controls the making of hormones
- Fenugreek Extract: the fenugreek plant that’s been used in South Asia for its medicinal and herbal properties, as well as an ingredient for cooking
- Vitamin D3: a part of the Vitamin D family, and it helps your body absorb many different proteins and minerals
- Zinc: a mineral in your body that helps with your immunity and metabolism
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract: helps your immune system, especially in fighting diseases
- Boron: an element that aids with the metabolism of hormones
- Nettle Leaf Extract: is a plant that has been used for both medicinal purposes and as an ingredient for cooking
- Magnesium: an element that works to regulate different functions within your body including protein synthesis, blood glucose, muscles and nerves, and more
- Vitamin B6: a part of the Vitamin B family, and it helps with keeping your brain, nervous system, and immune system healthy
- Vitamin K1: helps your body absorb Vitamin D, which is important in testosterone production
- BioPerine: a black pepper ingredient that helps your body with absorbing a variety of different things
How to Take Testogen And Dosage
You should take up to four capsules of Testogen a day, and you should take this supplement 20 minutes before your first meal. You will notice the best results if you take the supplement every day.
Testogen Side Effects
Currently, there are no reported Testogen side effects. This brand was founded quite recently in 2019, but even in that time period, the thousands of customers who have used this supplement haven’t reported any adverse reactions.
However, there is a chance that you may experience some side effects due to the ingredients, which may include headache, nausea, and diarrhea.
These side effects are generally associated with many supplements and are not much to worry about, as they’ll be mild and will go away quickly.
Testogen Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
Looks like the supplement and brand are a hit with its customers! There are many positive Testogen reviews posted on the brand website, with men sharing their success stories on how their physical and mental health has improved.
The brand website doesn’t list star ratings by their customers, however, they have posted some Testogen before and after pictures of men. Each features a comment about their experience with it. One happy user posted two photos where he looks much more muscular in the after shot, writing:
“I have been using your product for about 7 weeks now and I honestly must say I do feel and see the changes, I definitely without a doubt feel more energetic even after a long day’s work, I have been able to train 5 days a week for 45 mins per day and still find the energy to cook dinners for the family.”
On Amazon, a customer noticed many benefits: “Recently, I’ve noticed decreased energy levels, decreased libido, and overall lower energy. I’m on my third day and I’ll tell you what: This stuff is amazing. I already feel more energetic, more focused, I’m sleeping much better at night and my libido has already dramatically improved.”
Another customer on the brand website posted about noticing similar changes within his body. He noted that he now has more energy, looks and feels younger, and has improved performance during workouts. He wrote: “I’ve noticed that I have a lot more energy throughout the day and especially for workouts. I feel like I’m in my early 20s again.”
I have to note in this Testogen review that despite the many positive reviews, there were a few unhappy customers. The main complaint about the product was that some people felt it didn’t really work for them.
Unfortunately, everyone’s body is built differently, so sometimes you may experience benefits slower or differently than others. But overall, reviews were mostly positive.
Is Testogen Worth It?
It’s clear that Testogen has a very transparent approach with its ingredients. Each ingredient is posted clearly on the website with its explanation, benefits, and clinical studies supporting its claims. I’ve also heard from a lot of customers who felt much better after using this supplement compared to how they felt before.
There’s nothing out there that can make you turn back time and get your youth back, but there are supplements that can provide your body with the same vitamins, minerals, and hormones that make you feel younger.
If you’re feeling any symptoms of low testosterone, this might just be the solution to try!
Is Testogen Legit?
Based on all of the information about the brand, its product, and the way it works, Testogen is definitely legit!
Although this brand hasn’t been around for very long, there’s a lot of research supporting that it works. Each ingredient has been listed on the website along with scientific proof that it will help men with their testosterone levels. There are also many positive reviews from real customers who are satisfied with this supplement.
Testogen Promotions & Discounts
Testogen offers many discounts on their brand website, including the above bulk options for some solid savings.
Where to Buy Testogen
Testogen is exclusively sold on its main brand website. If you find the product on another online or retail website, it has not been approved or endorsed by the main company, and it may be dangerous to consume.
How many Testogen should I take daily?
You should take four capsules of Testogen per day. You will notice the best results if you take the supplement every day.
Should I take Testogen with food?
No, you don’t need to take Testogen with food. However, you should take this supplement 20 minutes before your first meal of the day.
Is Testogen vegan?
Unfortunately, no Testogen is not vegan. You should avoid this supplement if you don’t want to have animal byproducts.
Is Testogen gluten-free?
Yes, Testogen is 100% gluten-free. If you have those dietary restrictions, you are safe to consume this supplement.
What are the supplement facts of Testogen?
Testogen’s serving size is four capsules, with 30 servings per container. This supplement contains a variety of ingredients including magnesium, vitamin B6, zinc, vitamin D3, vitamin K1, and more packed into each serving.
What is Testogen’s Shipping Policy?
Once you place your order with Testogen, it can take 24-48 hours to process your request. They offer free worldwide shipping to most countries, and your delivery times may vary based on where you live:
- USA: 3-7 business days
- UK: 3-5 business days
- Europe: 3-20 business days
- Canada, Australia, and other countries: 5-21 business days
For a list of countries that they do not ship to, see their FAQs.
What is Testogen’s Return Policy?
Testogen offers a convenient 100-day 100% money-back guarantee! If you’re unhappy with your purchase, you just have to contact Testogen within 100 days over email. They will be able to process your return, excluding a $15 fee, which includes any shipping and administrative costs.
How to Contact Testogen
If you have any further questions that I didn’t explain within this Testogen review, you can contact the company anytime using one of the following:
Check out similar brands you might like: