Best Gifts For Pet Lovers 2022
Table of Contents
Rounding Up The Best Gifts For Pet Lovers 2022
You’ve got presents for your family, friends, and even Susan from work. But are you forgetting someone? I’ll give you a hint—it has four legs and a cute snout to boop.
Your pet has been there for you through thick and thin, and now it’s time for a generous reward. Maybe you want to treat them to some tasty new kibble, find some balm for their dry paws, or even look into a new insurance plan.
Whatever the case is, read my list of the best gifts for pet lovers and see if anything catches your eye!
#1 PetLab Co.
Well, her face says it all! PetLab Co. formulates wholesome supplements made with natural ingredients to treat your furry friend’s irregular stools, skin issues, joint pain, and more. The right diet can make all the difference!
Related: Read our full Petlab Co. review.
- Wide range of products to improve issues from dental health to digestive function
- Made with natural ingredients
- Contains fiber, antioxidants, and minerals
- Subscription plan saves you 25%
- 15% off your first order
- Free shipping within the US & UK
PupBox is a monthly subscription service that caters to every stage in your puppies life. The company offers personalized monthly boxes packed with treats, training guides, and toys to make your furbaby’s day brighter.
You can also rest easy as everything in their box is tested by real dogs and is sure to be a hit with your pup.
- Helps new pet parents with raising young dogs
- Owners receive boxes and training materials according to their dog’s life stage
- Four different plans to choose from
- Each box will change as your canine friend ages
- You can buy individual items as well
If you’ve ever used CBD products to wind down, you know how effective and soothing they can be. Don’t our pets deserve to relax too?
HolistaPet had the same idea. This is an American company that sells CBD treats and supplements for dogs, cats, and horses who suffer from physical pain or anxiety.
Related: Read our full HolistaPet review.
- CBD-infused products for dogs, cats, and horses
- Comes in oil or solid food options
- Formulated with organic ingredients
- CBD is third-party lab certified by CannaSafe for purity
- Free US shipping
- Glowing customer reviews
#4 Cat Person
There’s a certain kind of joy that comes with being a Cat Person that only a true feline friend would understand. This company provides nutritious cat foods with transparent ingredient labels. It promises you 50% more protein than most brands on the market.
You can subscribe to a meal plan or try out different flavours.
Related: Read our full Cat Person review.
- A wide variety of food options, including turkey, tuna, duck, salmon, and more
- Wet and dry options available
- No unnecessary additives
- Offers a customizable meal plan that is delivered at regular intervals
- Collection of cat necessities, like bowls, beds, toys, and more
- The brand solely focuses on cats’ needs
- Packaging is designed to be upcycled into toys and beds for cats
#5 Tuft and Paw
Cats have all different types of personalities. Some can fall asleep anywhere, even on the arm of a couch or under your desk. While other feline princesses prefer their comfort.
At Tuft and Paw, you can find a whole assortment of cat furnishings that are classy and comfortable. Fitting into any decor, there are pet beds, scratch posts, climbing trees, litter boxes, and other helpful amenities. Your kitty will feel like he or she is living in a 5-star hotel.
Related: Read our full Tuft and Paw review.
- A range of luxury cat furniture to choose from
- Stylish designs
- The brand offers a 50% discount when customers donate to a local pet rescue center
- Free shipping on orders $195+
- Has a side blog on their website dedicated to cat-related topics and advice
#6 Nom Nom Pet Food
Nom Nom offers one-time pet food purchases and a convenient meal subscription that delivers meals right to you. Your pet might start running around in excitement every time they see the familiar box at the door.
The brand worked with a leading board-certified vet nutritionist to start the company, soon producing well-rounded meals for both dogs and cats. Every order is freshly prepared just days before it is delivered!
Related: Read our full Nom Nom pet food review.
- Healthy food for both dogs and cats
- Meals are prepared fresh only days before delivery
- Ingredients are sustainably sourced in the states
- Meals are pre-portioned
- Commitment to zero waste in its facilities
- Perfect for multi-pet households
- Shelter partnerships allow customers to adopt pets to receive discounts
- Free shipping for customers in the contiguous US
#7 Whistle Pet Tracker
The Whistle Pet Tracker is practically like a Fitbit but for your dog! How sweet is that? You no longer have to worry about if they’re getting enough sleep, if their diet is on the right track, or if they’re getting enough exercise.
It measures all the metrics about your pet’s health and puts them into an easy-to-read digital form. Looking after a dog requires a lot of vigilance, so this tracker can provide some peace of mind.
Related: Read our full Whistle Pet Tracker review.
- Tracks your dog’s scratching, licking, eating, drinking, sleeping, and fitness habits
- Gives you GPS location alerts
- Organized interface
- Free shipping and returns
- They cover their products with a 1-year warranty
- 30-day risk-free trial
#8 Spot Pet Insurance
We never know what tomorrow holds, so it’s always good to be covered. Spot Pet Insurance offers a standard plan that provides coverage for accidents, illnesses, and other unexpected fees while also reimbursing surgery and medications that come from long-term illnesses.
Related: Read our full Spot Pet Insurance review.
- No upper age limit for pet coverage
- Discount for multiple pet households
- Free quote on insurance
- Several customizable plans
- No one-time fees
Redbarn offers a selection of tasty wet and dry foods for dogs. This no-nonsense household brand focuses on natural ingredients and supplements with no unnecessary additives or excess fillers, so that your pup can live a long, healthy life.
Related: Read our full Redbarn review.
- Pet foods and treats formulated with all-natural ingredients
- Added vitamins and minerals
- Grain free products with no rawhides
- #1 manufacturer of bully sticks
- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing Certified
- Free shipping on orders over $49
#10 Natural Dog Company
And lastly, Natural Dog Company was made for dog owners who are conscientious about the environment and prefer using natural products when it comes to their furry friends. It’s a one-stop shop for wellness items that help relax and heal your pup from common injuries and conditions.
Related: Read our full Natural Dog Company review.
- A range of all-natural canine wellness products
- Overwhelmingly positive response from customers
- 300+ partner retailers
- Free treats by signing up for their emails
- 60-day satisfaction guarantee
Check out some of our other curated lists of top brands: