Factor 75 Review
Table of Contents
About Factor 75
Factor 75 creates fresh and nutritious meals for a variety of diets including keto and vegetarian.
Featured in Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, The Courier, and Business Wire among many other sources Factor 75 also has a following of 151K on their Instagram account and 133K on Facebook.
Factor 75 was founded in 2011 and uses only unprocessed ingredients from trusted sources and has recently been acquired by Hello Fresh.
According to a study participants who took part in an 8-week meal kit delivery program with added nutrition education and eating behaviors experienced positive changes in food intake, including a significant increase in fruit and vegetable intake.
This study supports the effectiveness of meal-kit delivery programs like Factor 75 in promoting healthy eating habits and improving dietary intake.
Their meals do not contain hormones, antibiotics, gluten, refined sugars, or GMOs, and their culinary team works to get the highest nutritional value and stay fresh for 7 days. Factor 75 also provides a nutritional consult for all subscribing members for free.
The brand’s kitchen and headquarters are located in metropolitan Chicago.
This Factor 75 review will take a close look at the brand, how their subscription process works, customer reviews, promotions, and more, to help you decide if their meal plans are the right fit for you.
Factor 75 Pros and Cons
Next, this Factor 75 review will note the brand’s pros and cons.
- Range of diet-friendly meals (vegetarian, keto, low-carb, etc.)
- No GMOs and free from hormones, antibiotics, gluten, and refined sugars
- Made with fresh and never frozen ingredients
- Minimal prep, all you need to do is heat the meal in a microwave or oven
- Variety of subscription plans offered to suit different needs
- Pause, skip, or cancel your subscription at any time
- Refer-a-Friend for $40 credit in your Factor account
- Factor Freebies offered at certain milestones that can be shared with family and friends ($60+ in value)
- Get $90 off your first 3 orders in an auto-renewing subscription plan
- When you register for an account, you receive 15% off
- Customers say the meals are good for portion control
- Minimal issues reported with customer service
- 100% money back guarantee in case you’re unsatisfied with your first meal
- Factor 75 will assess and offer credit to put towards future meals if one is unsatisfactory
- Calorie counts for some items can be very high
- Some customers have reported issues with the taste or quality of certain meals
- The cost of Factor 75 meals can be higher than other meal delivery services
- The packaging for Factor 75 meals is not always environmentally friendly
- Some customers have reported issues with delivery, such as delayed or missing shipments
How Does Factor 75 Work?
Factor 75 is a meal plan service, specifically tailored to special diets like vegetarian, keto, and paleo and customers can meet their macro targets without having to do any of the brainwork.
Factor 75 specifies whether the recipes are dairy-free, keto-friendly, vegetarian, paleo, high protein, low calorie, low carb, plant-based, or even spicy.
The subscription service is super easy: pick a number of meals per week, choose your favorites from their rotating menu, and then receive your food every 7 days.
This Factor 75 review will walk you through what is involved at each step:
- Choose meal quantity. You can choose between 4, 6, 8, 12, or 18 meals per week.
- Pick your meals. Browse the menu offered and select your meals. Their menus are updated weekly. You can pick add-ons like keto protein shakes or snacks.
- Receive your order. Your order will be delivered on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, depending on where you live. If you are not home, it will be left at your door. Your food is packed with gel packs to keep it cool, but be sure to refrigerate as soon as possible.
- Eat. Factor meals arrive fresh and a serving size is considered one container. To heat up, pop in the microwave or oven.
Each meal is enough to feed one adult. Nutrition facts are listed on the packaging of each of the meals and calorie counts vary between 350-900, but most are around 600.
If you have any questions, give them a call and you’ll be set up with a dietician for a free 20-minute consult.
The brand has an auto-renewal subscription feature and this Factor 75 review notes that you can skip an order if you do so before Wednesdays at 11:59 PM CT. If you need to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time.
Auto-renewing subscriptions renew weekly, and your credit card will be charged every Thursday before your delivery date. You will not receive a notification every time your card is charged, but you can expect a payment receipt in your email.
Factor 75 makes things a little easier with nutritious meals that meet the parameters of your special diet. This Factor 75 review will now break down what’s involved in their subscription plans.
How to Choose the Right Factor 75 Meal Plan for Your Needs
With a variety of subscription plans to choose from, it can be difficult to know which plan is right for your needs. We’ll take a closer look at how to choose the right Factor 75 meal plan for your needs.
Consider Your Dietary Needs
The first step in choosing the right Factor 75 meal plan is to consider your dietary needs. If you’re following a specific diet, such as keto or low-carb, you’ll want to choose a plan that offers meals that fit within those guidelines. Factor 75 offers a range of diet-friendly meals, so you’re sure to find a plan that fits your needs.
Determine Your Caloric Needs
Another important factor to consider when choosing a Factor 75 meal plan is your caloric needs. Depending on your age, gender, weight, and activity level, you may require more or fewer calories than the average person. Factor 75 offers a range of meal plans with different calorie counts, so you can choose a plan that fits your specific needs.
Consider Your Budget
Factor 75 offers a range of subscription plans at different price points, so it’s important to consider your budget when choosing a plan. Keep in mind that while Factor 75 meals may be more expensive than cooking your own meals from scratch, they offer the convenience of having healthy, delicious meals delivered right to your door.
Think About Your Schedule
Finally, it’s important to think about your schedule when choosing a Factor 75 meal plan. If you have a busy schedule and don’t have a lot of time to cook, you may want to choose a plan with more meals per week. If you have more flexibility in your schedule, you may be able to choose a plan with fewer meals per week.
Overall, choosing the right Factor 75 meal plan comes down to considering your dietary needs, caloric needs, budget, and schedule.
With a range of diet-friendly meals and subscription plans to choose from, Factor 75 is a great option for anyone looking for convenient, healthy, and delicious meal options.
Factor 75 4 Meals / Week Plan
Choosing the 4 Meals/ Week Plan is a great solution for those who want to see how Factor 75 meals fit into their normal routine. This option also works for those who love to cook, but want an option for those nights when time is scarce.
The 4 Meals/ Week Plan is self-explanatory with 4 meals per week, and if you try them and love them, you have the option of adding more meals.
Factor 75 6 Meals/ Week Plan
The 6 Meals/ Week Plan is for those who have an intensive work schedule and can’t find time to leave their desk, or stirring a pot for hours on a Saturday isn’t their idea of a good time. Delicious lunch/ dinner/ breakfast is a click away from waiting on your doorstep.
Factor 75 8 Meals / Week Plan
Take care of lunch and dinner for 4 days with the 8 Meals/ Week Plan. Stick to your diet Monday to Thursday, and give yourself a day off on Friday. Of course, you can use these meals as you please.
The 8 Meals/ Week Plan could also work for those who need two full days of meals (at 3 meals per day) and want to save a couple of readymades for busy weeknights.
Factor 75 12 Meals / Week Plan
This Factor 75 review recommends the 12 Meals/ Week Plan for those who are intermittent fasting (IF). During IF plans, people restrict their eating to certain times for the day.
For example, if you are on a fasting-eating ratio of 16:8, you may set your eating window from 1 PM to 9 PM, eating only lunch and dinner. You could also do 8 AM to 4 PM, eating only breakfast and lunch.
Whichever you choose, the 12 Meals/ Week sets you up with 6 days worth of meals. This is just an example of how you can use Factor 75 meals, you can mix things up as you please.
Factor 75 18 Meals / Week Plan
The 18 Meals/ Week Plan is ideal for those who have a family to feed, or for those who like the dependability of knowing their meals are set to arrive at the same time, every time.
Plus, there’s security in knowing that you’re meeting your dietary requirements without having to research each ingredient’s macros. Choosing the 18 Meals/ Week Plan makes prep a breeze.
A Closer Look at Factor 75’s Meal Options
One of the standout features of Factor 75’s meal options is their commitment to using fresh, high-quality ingredients. All of their meals are made with fresh, never frozen ingredients, and are free from GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, gluten, and refined sugars.
This ensures that you’re getting the best possible nutrition from your meals, without any of the harmful additives or preservatives found in many processed foods.
So what are some of the most popular meals offered by Factor 75? Here are a few examples:
- Grass-fed beef lasagna with roasted zucchini and marinara sauce
- Chicken tikka masala with cauliflower rice and roasted vegetables
- Vegetarian shepherd’s pie with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans
- Keto-friendly bacon cheeseburger casserole with roasted broccoli
Each meal is designed to be easy to prepare, with minimal prep required. All you need to do is heat the meal in a microwave or oven, and you’re ready to go. This makes Factor 75 a great option for busy individuals who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time or energy to cook every meal from scratch.
In terms of nutritional value, Factor 75 meals are designed to be well-balanced and nutrient-dense. Each meal is carefully crafted to provide a balance of protein, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates, with a focus on whole foods and natural ingredients.
This makes Factor 75 meals a great option for individuals looking to meet their dietary goals, whether that’s weight loss, muscle gain, or simply maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Overall, Factor 75’s meal options are a great choice for individuals looking for convenient, healthy, and delicious meal options.
With a range of diet-friendly options, fresh ingredients, and a commitment to sustainability, Factor 75 is a meal delivery service that truly stands out from the crowd.
How Much is Factor 75?
The cost for Factor 75 meals decreases if you commit to more meals per week. The prices per meal and per week for their subscription plans are listed below.
- 4 meals per week $15/meal = $60 per week
- 6 meals per week $13/meal = $78 per week
- 8 meals per week $12/meal = $96 per week
- 12 meals per week $11.50/meal = $138 per week
- 18 meals per week $11/meal = $198 per week
Who is Factor 75 For?
Factor 75 is a meal delivery service that is designed for individuals who are looking for convenient and healthy meal options. The service is ideal for busy individuals who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time or energy to cook every meal from scratch.
It’s also a great option for individuals who are looking to meet specific dietary goals, such as weight loss, muscle gain, or maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Factor 75 offers a range of diet-friendly meals, including vegetarian, keto, low-carb, and more. This makes it a great option for individuals who have specific dietary needs or preferences.
Additionally, Factor 75 meals are made with fresh, high-quality ingredients and are free from GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, gluten, and refined sugars. This ensures that you’re getting the best possible nutrition from your meals, without any of the harmful additives or preservatives found in many processed foods.
Factor 75 is also a great option for individuals who are looking for a sustainable and environmentally friendly meal delivery service. The company is committed to using sustainable packaging and reducing food waste, making it a great choice for individuals who are looking to reduce their environmental impact.
Overall, Factor 75 is a great choice for anyone who is looking for convenient, healthy, and delicious meal options that are tailored to their specific dietary needs and preferences.
Whether you’re a busy professional, an athlete, or simply someone who wants to eat healthy and feel great, Factor 75 has something to offer.
While Factor 75 is a great meal delivery service, there are other options available that may better suit your needs. Here are a few alternatives to consider:
- Immudi Plan: The Immudi Anti-inflammatory Plan is a popular diet plan that helps you create long-lasting healthy habits with tools to change your behavior. Focusing on anti-inflammatory foods like fruit, vegetables, and protein enables you to achieve the benefits of weight loss, better quality sleep, a reduction in stress, and a delay in the effects of aging.
- Noom: Noom is a popular weight loss program that offers personalized coaching, meal plans, and more. With a focus on sustainable lifestyle changes, Noom is a great option for individuals looking to lose weight and improve their overall health.
- Blue Apron: Blue Apron is a meal delivery service that offers a range of recipes and ingredients for you to cook at home. With a focus on fresh, high-quality ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes, Blue Apron is a great option for individuals who enjoy cooking but want the convenience of having ingredients delivered to their door.
- Everytable: Everytable is a meal delivery service that offers healthy, affordable meals to individuals in underserved communities. With a focus on sustainability and social impact, Everytable is a great option for individuals who want to support a company that is making a difference.
- Nurture Life: Nurture Life is a meal delivery service that offers healthy, pre-made meals for kids. With a focus on nutrition and convenience, Nurture Life is a great option for busy parents who want to ensure their kids are eating healthy, balanced meals.
- Misfits Market: Misfits Market is a produce delivery service that offers “ugly” fruits and vegetables at a discounted price. With a focus on reducing food waste and supporting sustainable agriculture, Misfits Market is a great option for individuals who want to eat healthy while also supporting a more sustainable food system.
Overall, there are many great alternatives to Factor 75 that offer a range of meal options and delivery services. Consider your specific needs and preferences when choosing a meal delivery service, and don’t be afraid to try out a few different options to find the one that works best for you.
Factor 75 Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
This Factor 75 review combed the web for some helpful Factor 75 customer reviews. Below, you’ll find reviews taken from Trustpilot, Reddit, and Amazon about the brand’s customer service, the meals taste’, and if they truly accommodate various diets.
Factor 75 received 3.8/5 stars from 31,511 customers on Trustpilot who loved the brand’s taste and nutritious options:
“Great tasting meals! I mean all of them are delicious, nutritious, and good size portions! I’ve tried several of these ready made meals and Factor 75 is by far the clear winner.”
A Factor 75 Reddit thread has customers that also praise the nutritious options provided, “For me they help prevent me from cheating and going to find something unhealthy when at work.”
Another Reddit review writes of “great customer service,” and that the meals are “definitely good for portion control.”
Many are also impressed by the flavor and how well the food retains its texture after being reheated.
However, no brand goes without negative reviews. Trustpilot consisted of issues like “never receiving” an order, or that “one of the meal containers was broken” and “one meal was not one that I ordered.”
Some complaints on Reddit mentioned that Factor meals were that, “the calorie counts on the meals can be quite high,”.
Is Factor 75 Worth It?
Customers love Factor 75 meals because they make meal prep easy. Their meals fit within the restrictions of common diets like keto and paleo and allow customers to get a nutritious, affordable, and diet-friendly meal quickly.
Purchasing the meals in smaller plans may make some customers feel like they are spending a lot of money.
But, when you take into consideration that the average take-out meal bought during a workweek costs $10, the Factor meal costs are comparable and even a little bit under the line.
Though other customer reviews believe that the brand has some work to do when it comes to packaging and organization, many customers have left the brand stellar reviews and are frequent customers.
This Factor 75 review believes that the service is worth it since it uses fresh ingredients, and they take the guesswork out of strict diets.
Lastly, they have a 100% money-back guarantee on meals that don’t meet your expectations. On top of that, subscribers write that customer service is great.
Factor 75 Promotions & Discounts
Factor 75 currently has the following promotions and discounts available on Factor75.com:
- Refer-a-Friend Program where you will receive 40% off your order and a $40 credit in your Factor account
- Get $90 off your first 3 orders in an auto-renewing subscription plan
- Factor Freebies are awarded every time you reach a Factor milestone. This can be up to $60 in value and can be shared with family and friends who don’t have a subscription
- Get 15% off when you register for an account
Sign up for Factor 75
To sign up for Factor 75, head to Factor75.com and follow these simple steps:
- Click the green “Get Started” box on their website
- Enter your email and zip code
- Choose your plan
- Pick which meals you would like and click “Checkout”
- Choose any add-ons you would like
- Register by creating an account
Where is Factor 75 located?
The Factor 75 kitchen and headquarters are located in the Chicagoland area.
How long are Factor 75 meals good for?
Factor 75 meals stay fresh for 7 days in the fridge. They use a special type of packaging to keep food good for longer without using preservatives.
Does Factor 75 help you lose weight?
Factorer meals are not designed for weight loss, but many do experience weight loss while eating them and following a certain meal plan.
For example, some customers who use the Factor 75 keto meal service and follow the diet often meet their weight loss goals.
Can you freeze Factor 75 meals?
Factor 75 meals can be frozen if not eaten within 7 days. The brand recommends choosing some meals to freeze over others. For example, uncooked greens in salad meals shouldn’t be frozen, as reheating them will actually cook the greens and affect texture and taste.
How much does Factor 75 cost?
Factor 75 meals vary in cost depending on your subscription plan. The meals start at $60/week for 4 meals and range up to $198/week for 18 meals.
Where does Factor 75 deliver?
Factor 75 delivers to the 48 contiguous states in the U.S. If you need any more information, or if you’re unsure if they deliver to your area, enter your zip code on the sign up page, or call customer service.
How do I cancel my Factor 75 subscription?
This Factor 75 review notes that you can cancel your subscription at any time, however, this does not include orders that are already scheduled.
For example, your subscription will be auto-renewed every Thursday. So, if your card has been charged on Thursday, and you cancel your subscription on Friday, you cannot cancel the following week’s meals.
You will need to cancel your subscription before Wednesdays at 11:59 PM CT. To cancel your subscription:
- Head to the Factor 75 login page
- Click on your name
- When a drop-down menu appears, click “Account Settings”
- Select “Cancel” next to “Subscription Status”
- Turn off auto-renew
Does Factor 75 charge shipping?
Factor 75 offers standard shipping for $9.99. Enter your zip code on the sign-up page to ensure the brand ships to your area.
Factor 75 ships their meals in insulated boxes with gel packs that keep meals at a refrigerated temperature. The gel packs may be slightly melted upon arrival, but the food will be fresh. When you get your meals, put them in the fridge as soon as you can.
Your order should be delivered to you before 9 PM CST on your specified delivery date. Delivery dates are stated at checkout and vary between Monday–Wednesday depending on your location.
If you are not home when your delivery arrives, the delivery person will leave the package at your door. The food can stay fresh until at least 10 PM CST, so be sure to get home before that time.
If the weather is unfavorable, Factor 75 will get your order delivered as soon as it clears.
What is Factor 75’s Return Policy?
If you’re unhappy with your meal’s appearance or the ingredients used, contact [email protected] so that a Factor 75 team member can investigate the incident.
This Factor 75 review notes that they may request a photo of the aforementioned meal before they compensate you with credit.
If it’s an issue of taste, there’s a 100% money-back guarantee. This guarantee can be applied to your first order only.
You must make your refund request within 7 days of receiving your order. Factor 75 asks customers that they remove all meals from their boxes and inspect them upon arrival.
If your order did not arrive at all, Factor 75 will issue Factor 75 Bucks to your account for a future order. The company is not liable for packages delivered to incorrect addresses.
How to Contact Factor 75 Customer Service
If you need any other information that this Factor 75 review did not include, you can contact customer service in the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (888) 573-5727
- Text: (888) 573-5727
We recommend Noom which is a favorite amongst many. Additionally, there are other great brands such as: