Beckett Simonon Shoes Review
Table of Contents
About Beckett Simonon
When’s the last time you questioned your shoes’ ethics? Sure, they look good, but what are they made from and how were they made? In my quest for the perfect men’s shoes, I was led to Beckett Simonon, a luxury footwear brand with all the answers.
Innovative yet traditional, the men’s fashion brand offers high quality and stylish shoes that are good for the planet. No, I’m serious.
Handcrafted by experienced artisans who use age-old shoe-making techniques, they’re made from premium materials for looks and longevity and save you money.
Want to update your shoe closet? I know a few men who could use a refresher.
Come with me as I explore custom-made, fashionable, and eco-friendly footwear in this Beckett Simonon shoes review. From products to promotions, I’ll cover it all in just a few scrolls. Let’s step to it.
Why You Should Trust Us
Our mission is to help you make better, more informed purchase decisions.
Our team spends hours researching, consulting with medical experts, gathering insight from expert professionals, reviewing customer feedback, and analyzing products to provide you with the information you need.
Overview Of Beckett Simonon
I quite like the story of how Beckett Simonon got started. It’s respectable and just, and well, I’ll let you be the judge.
When Nicholas Hurtado and Andrés Niño originally offered their products in retail stores, they were sold at misleading prices. In an effort to ensure customers got top quality for their budget, the duo created Beckett Simonon in 2011.
They came up with a simple solution: they would be the ones in charge at all times. By sourcing from third parties, their products were crafted to be personalized for every individual, and selling online avoided dramatic markups in retail stores.
Thoughtful and ground-braking, Beckett Simonon takes pride in creating a unique experience for their consumers. They believe shoes should give you the comfortability and confidence you need and depend on.
They even crafted their own foot-shaped molds, so that you can get the most out of your shoe. Now that’s innovation.
At their studio in Bogatá, Columbia, Beckett Simonon carefully crafts each shoe with materials sourced from Argentinian and Italian tanneries with a guarantee of the finest leather that will last for years.
Choosing what shoes to wear can be daunting, I get it. I’ve definitely been there. With so many purchasing options, from online, to retailers to second-hand, it’s difficult to make a decision.
The brand wants to take that weight off your shoulders by providing you with the key features that make Beckett Simonon shoes an easy decision.
Below, I’ll lay out the way the brand believes to set themselves apart from their competitors:
- Their promise of comfortability due to foot-shaped molds that have been carefully created from customer feedback.
- Their high quality materials sourced from the finest leathers.
- Using traditional shoe-making techniques to ensure the longevity of the product.
- The finishing touches, such as: sanding, waxing and hand polishing.
See the difference yet? I’ll get into it more throughout this Beckett Simonon shoes review. Up next, let’s explore the highlights of the brand:
- Wide selection of men’s shoes
- Leather from Gold-rated tanneries
- Shoes are made to last (reduce waste & save money)
- Handcrafted under ethical & responsible conditions
- Shoes will never be out of stock
- Updates, pictures & videos sent throughout production
Beckett Simonon Reids Sneakers Review
The Reid Sneaker is perfect for someone who is looking for a more simple and minimalistic addition to their outfit. Personally, I think it’s the perfect upscale casual shoe.
With trendsetting look, it takes your casual ensemble to the next level. Want to dress down business attire? Pair them with your favorite suit.
For $149, the Reid Sneaker is made from Argentinian leather and is available in four different colors. Finished with shea butter and carnauba wax, they have a sleek and subtly shiny look.
As for fit, I’ve read that since they’re made with a Vanchetta leather lining, they naturally take the shape of your foot and offer a little extra space inside.
Bonus: the leather helps to regulate temperature and absorb moisture. Say goodbye to smelly feet!
What customers are saying: “Stylish, classic look with shorts and jeans. So comfortable and extremely well made! Expert design and workmanship. Bought two pair, navy blue and white, impressive.”
Beckett Simonon Chelsea Boots Review
I challenge you to find a city-dweller that doesn’t own some version of a Chelsea Boot. If you’re one of the few that don’t, after checking out these, you may want to reconsider.
The Chelsea Boot is a go-to style that’s incredibly approachable and sophisticated. Easily worn on casual or special occasions, I’ve found that their desirability lies in a timeless simplicity and the subtle leather shine.
My opinion? Everyone will envy you when you wear these. They exude the luxury look. The best part? Beckett Simonon offers multiple Chelsea Boot styles, depending on the look you want:
- The slightly elongated shaft and tapered waist of the Bolton Chelsea Boot fits comfortably under most suit pants and slim-fit trousers, with a suede option also available
- The Easton Side-Zip Chelsea Boot features minimal detailing and a discreet zipper, with an almond shaped toe adding a contemporary vibe that works well with jeans, chinos, and suits
- The Preston Chelsea Boot line has a western flare, designed for durability and unique marking patterns with wear. Suede is also available in this line
While writing this Beckett Simonon shoes review, I found that the Preston Chelsea Boots in black to be my favorite. There’s just something about a laceless, flat-soled boot that is visually appealing to me.
The elastic side panels allow you to slip the boot on and off as you head out the door to work, school or just to run some errands. The boot looks perfect for every occasion.
Beckett Simonon Chelsea Boots come in shades of brown, black, and burgundy, each priced at $229.
What customers are saying: “Very satisfied with this purchase. Can’t beat the price and quality. I always get compliments every time I wear these boots. Will definitely buy again.”
Beckett Simonon Oxford Shoes Review
In this Beckett Simonon shoes review, I obviously can’t forget about the staple Oxford. If you’re indecisive like me, you’ll find it hard to pick from one of the 11 different Oxford styles Beckett Simonon has to offer.
Each style will add a different style element to your outfit. You’re sure to find a pair that best represents your own personal style. The great thing about Beckett Simonon shoes? They’re built to last. You’re paying for high quality and reliable footwear for years to come.
For $199 you’re able to choose from: a classic, yet understated option like the Dean Oxford, available in shades brown, burgundy, and black. A shoe like this should be in every man’s wardrobe.
It pairs well with the simplest of outfits or can be dressed up with a suit and tie. A pair of shoes like this should be an essential piece in your closet.
If you’re not into leather, there is also a suede option for the Dean Oxford. For $199 you have your choice between brown or chestnut. I think the suede style is ideal for those who don’t want the traditional black, leather shoe.
This style is made from water-repellent calfskin suede, so you won’t have to fret about water leaving a mark, stain or discolouration on the shoe. Because there is nothing worse than accidentally stepping in a puddle, am I right?
If you wanted to add a little more flare, try out the Yates Oxford. The carefully brogued details will give your outfit some character without trying too hard.
With five different color options, you can’t go wrong. I find that shoes are a perfect way to accessorize, especially when you’re wearing something plain. Broguing adds the smallest detail that can make you stand out from the crowd, but in a subtle way that still makes a statement.
What customers are saying: “Exactly what I was looking for. High quality, well made and attention to every detail. Comfortable and fits true to size.”
Beckett Simonon Shoes Review: What Do Customers Think?
In this Beckett Simonon shoes review, you read what I have to say about the brand. What do verified, paying customers have to say?
Based on over 5,000 reviews, Beckett Simonon’s website shows 100% of reviewers would recommend Beckett Simonon products to a friend. Impressive? I’d say so.
One Beckett Simonon shoes review said this about the Garcia Sneakers: “I’m honestly floored at how comfortable, well-made, and beautiful these sneakers are 10/10 will be recommending them to everyone I know and will be buying another pair soon.”
Stepping out for more, I found another Beckett Simonon shoes review that praised the Morgen Trainers. It read: “The sneakers are high quality and a great value for the price. They fit true to size and I’m pleased with my purchase.”
While writing this Beckett Simonon shoes review, I sifted through pages upon pages of the reviews and the majority of reviewers all said the same thing: the products were comfortable, delivery was quick and easy, the products are of superior quality, and their shoes are still in excellent shape.
Need I say more?
In fact, I will say more. Or rather, I’ll let the numbers do the talking for me. Here are the absolutely stellar ratings for the products featured in this review:
- Reid Sneakers: 4.9/5 stars from over 800 ratings
- Bolton Chelsea Boots: 5/5 stars from 250 ratings
- Easton Chelsea Boots: 5/5 stars based on 90 ratings
- Preston Chelsea Boots: 4.9/5 stars based on 36 ratings
- Dean Oxford Shoes: 5/5 stars based on nearly 600 ratings
- Yates Oxford Shoes: 5/5 stars based on over 200 ratings
Is Beckett Simonon Worth It?
With quality that is more than worth the wait, its quite easy for me to say that Beckett Simonon is worth it.
Shoes are something we spend so much of our time in, so it only makes sense to invest in a pair (or two or three, I won’t judge) that make you look and feel like a million bucks.
Beckett Simonon Sizing
In my experience with buying shoes, I’ve come to learn that some brands have shoes that fit differently than others, leaving you to size up or down. Ordering online makes it especially hard as you’re unable to try them on.
So how do you find the right size? In this part of my Beckett Simonon shoes review, I’ve compiled a list of helpful ways the brand ensures you do:
- Complete the Beckett Simonon Shoe Size quiz on their site (takes 30 seconds)
- Order your Brannock device size—this is the tool that is in most shoe stores which helps you figure out the size of your foot
- All of the shoes are made with a standard D width
- The sizes range from 7 to 14
Beckett Simonon Promotions & Discounts
Deals upon deals. I hunted for a Beckett Simonon promo code and struck gold. Here’s what I found:
- Beckett Simonon discount code: Get 20% off your first order, plus free shipping and returns, when you sign up for their newsletter with your email.
- Get 2 pairs of shoes for $299 as part of the Memorial Day sale
- Join the affiliate program where once you’re approved as an official Beckett Simonon Affiliate, you are eligible to receive a 20% commission on first orders for customer referrals.
- Sign up for the free VIP newsletter to get a Beckett Simonon coupon—along with exclusive deals and promo codes for special offers.
Where To Buy Beckett Simonon
Beckett Simonon products can only be found online, but I think this is actually a good thing. Cutting out retail markups, it allows you to save money.
Not so fun fact: Retailers typically price their product 8 to 10 times higher than the manufacturing cost. Positive side: Beckett Simonon doesn’t.
As of now, the brand’s website is currently the only place you can purchase Beckett Simonon boots.
Due to the nature and quality of the shoes, Beckett Simonon products are not sold on Amazon.
Beckett Simonon ships within the US and around the globe. I was happy to find that over the past few years, the brand actually expanded its shipping destinations. Score.
All requests, fees, and processes are subject to change depending on the location, value, and condition of purchase orders. For your convenience, here’s a breakdown of their policy:
- Free shipping for those within the US
- Expected delivery date is 8-12 weeks
- You will receive a tracking number with you order
- If your package is stolen or missing, email [email protected] to place a claim with your order number
Beckett Simonon offers a warranty on all their products. All requests, fees, and processes are subject to change depending on the location, value, and condition of purchase orders. For your convenience, here’s a breakdown of their policy:
- To initiate a return or exchange you can fill out a form on their website or call them at 1-844-423-2538
- Free returns within the US
- 60-day money back guarantee on unworn products
- If the size isn’t right they can do a quick exchange
- One-year warranty against manufacturing or material defects
- If you change your mind, you can cancel your order for a full refund
How To Contact Beckett Simonon
For more information, inquiries, and services, their customer service team can be reached by submitting a request on the main site, chat, phone, or through email. You’ll find the details below:
Email: [email protected]
It’s always a good idea to explore your options. Check out our reviews for other luxury shoe brands:
Looking for the best of the best? Take a peek at the 11 Best Shoe Brands available online.